Our valued sponsor

CRS free countries - Property / Proof of income

Zaiga

BANNED MEMBER
Jul 24, 2022
Continental Europe
Visit site
Hey guys!

There are still a couple of CRS free countries.
Two of them are Belarus and Serbia.

Lets assume the hypothetical question:
Are the viable solutions for buying property in this countries with Crypto / Cash without the ability to provide a proper proof of income?
Does anyone know if there is a possibility to deposit (Bank) the needed amount of cash (even with a low taxation) for the aquisition.
Or is this also a dead end, which will result in questioning the source of income?

Thank you for your input!

Hey guys!

Are the viable solutions for buying property in this countries with Crypto / Cash without the ability to provide a proper proof of income?
Does anyone know if there is a possibility to deposit (Bank) the needed amount of cash (even with a low taxation) for the aquisition.
Or is this also a dead end, which will result in questioning the source of income?

in Serbia it's allegedly possible to buy for cash or crypto, I discussed this quite deeply with Serbian guy in Mexico a year ago, country of many opportunities I was told ;)

in Belarus I don't know but I'd call it unwise at least to touch anything in this country...

Hey guys!

I've heard that the Philippines, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam are countries where you can turn your crypto into cash without facing many questions. These are non-CRS countries, but be aware that these countries have a relatively high corruption index.

Latest Threads