Our valued sponsor

Crypto Brokerage seeking best company formation

Triumph

BANNED MEMBER
Feb 10, 2018
Visit site
Unregulated crypto brokerage is looking for a service provider with experience helping to setup a structure (that will be approved by most major PSP's or direct banks) for an unlicensed entity. We already have the UBO and director, just need someone with experience quickly forming the EU or offshore entity that will give us the most protection. Feel free to reply to thread or PM me.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke
It's going to be complicated for sure! Actually for a non licensed company to process financial services is prohibited by the card association i.e. MasterCard & Visa!

You will need to mix your transactions with some 3rd party processor. For the company setup you need to find the processor first and then locate an agent that can help you!

Correct, as with many things on this forum, lots of bad info. Its unlicensed and unregulated if purely crypto trading or exchanging or purchasing in all but a handful of countries worldwide. Therefore, my initial query remains for which I have not gotten any substantive replies. Further its coded MCC code 6051 and V/MC have no issues with it all, so pretty nothing admin said is correct.

Correct, as with many things on this forum, lots of bad info. Its unlicensed and unregulated if purely crypto trading or exchanging or purchasing in all but a handful of countries worldwide. Therefore, my initial query remains for which I have not gotten any substantive replies. Further its coded MCC code 6051 and V/MC have no issues with it all, so pretty nothing admin said is correct.

crypto & offshore means loads of risk for the psp/bank/emi; so forget about that that.
you need local connections, so a local entity and local director, shareholders can than be foreign:

uk has a lot of crypto related startups. and Ltd is lowbudget, local and ppl understand it, main drawback is the UBO will be visible.
ch also has a lot of crypto related startups. setting up an AG is expensive, you need a local director (anyways) but the UBO will be hidden.

so you have to decide if you need privacy so much that you want to invest 100K CHF (and have 8KCHF p/y running costs). now if you are gonna spend it on software developement anyways, the swiss route is "less expensive" as you can use the 100K for this. you than only have to budget for the local swiss director.

Wonder why you are here and ask questions if this is your opinion about the forum?
second that, Admin should remove you from the forum!

I have had great pleasure reading the forum and have found a lot of unvaluable information here, it's a goldmine for people that know how to use the information available.

Latest Threads