Our valued sponsor

Crypto Friendly Bank account for Belize entity

Thanks much, I have just seen this info about Mistertango: "In order to fully activate the account you need to send funds from another bank account (with the same company name) and once funds deposited the account is fully operational. They have a very fast turnaround and everything is done in 24hours. After that Accepts transfers from third parties directly into account."

so, its a catch22 or me as I dont have any corporate bank account yet. Maybe an angle to open a normal (non crypto) bank account in a 3rd jurisdiction, then use Mistertango?

Thanks much, I have just seen this info about Mistertango: "In order to fully activate the account you need to send funds from another bank account (with the same company name) and once funds deposited the account is fully operational. They have a very fast turnaround and everything is done in 24hours. After that Accepts transfers from third parties directly into account."

so, its a catch22 or me as I dont have any corporate bank account yet. Maybe an angle to open a normal (non crypto) bank account in a 3rd jurisdiction, then use Mistertango?
Open a Business Account on Leupay and send funds to Mistertango. thu&¤#

Reactions: John Kram
Who do you think will check that at MT ? otherwise get a PoA from your agent and you can just go further.

Reactions: John Kram
hmmm strange thing with mister tango, I just did a video verification and send a passport and utility bill to them.. worked just fine.

Two great words any bank or PSP wants to here in the same sentence "Belize" and "crypto" ;-)

Latest Threads