Our valued sponsor

Crypto friendly bank of Europe for Argentine residents?

Hi, how are things? I am with the following problem:

Turns out I'm looking for a crypto-friendly bank or EMI so as not to break out of TransferWise's T&C. Currently I am charging a few dollars for that platform and I would like to transfer it to USDT, but I know that TransferWise prohibits the purchase of cryptos so I am looking for an entity that will serve as a bridge to buy with SEPA transfer.

I tried Bankera, but the experience with them was very traumatic. So I'm looking for another entity to serve as a bridge (I repeat, Bankera is not an option). I am also a client of Dukascopy bank, but they charge me 25 EUR / CHF to fund an exchange with SEPA transfer, therefore Dukascopy is also ruled out.

I know that there are not many European entities that take Argentine residents, it is a rarity. With which I need your help to solve this problem, I need advice.

I have the advantage of being a European citizen, but I don't know if I will be able to do much with that because my status as an Argentine tax resident does not change.

Kind regards.

Have you looked into Spectrocoin, AdvCash and such like? It requires that the receiver is yourself at least that's the official rules, but it works anyway to send to third party ;)

@OP your stated scenario would either require physical banking+debit card attached that would provide two way access to fiat2Crypto-Cryptp2Fiat flexibility conversion.
@Admin rightly stated Advcash would serve as a primary foundatiom to build on..an attached bank or card to advcash would seamlessly allow you switch crypto2fiat and fiat2crypto via the attached card, as Advcash is seamless...

Top Tip:...the attached card gives access to fiat at your local atm...moreso the 25€ fee for conversion is quite steep, Euro payments into a swift facility based bank attached to advcash would b way cheaper...cig-:,

Have you looked into Spectrocoin, AdvCash and such like? It requires that the receiver is yourself at least that's the official rules, but it works anyway to send to third party ;)
I wanted to thank you very much for the recommendation. I just created an account in AdvCash and it has basically everything I am looking for... It is crypto friendly, it does not charge you opening or maintenance commission, it has agreements with Binance, Nexo, Huobi which is incredible, and it also has an offer of cards (there are two that send here).

The only bad thing I see is that they do not have an application for Android. I hope that this will change over time, since I like to manage everything through an app... But hey, beyond that this wallet is fantastic. I think it is superior to PayPal (the Argentine version) and Skrill.

The SpectroCoin idea just wouldn't work. I know that they give you an IBAN in your name, but they are part of the same team as Bankera and I with that team do not want to know anything... They do not take care of the client. Surely the same thing would happen to me in Spectro.

Greetings and thanks.

@OP your stated scenario would either require physical banking+debit card attached that would provide two way access to fiat2Crypto-Cryptp2Fiat flexibility conversion.
@Admin rightly stated Advcash would serve as a primary foundatiom to build on..an attached bank or card to advcash would seamlessly allow you switch crypto2fiat and fiat2crypto via the attached card, as Advcash is seamless...

Top Tip:...the attached card gives access to fiat at your local atm...moreso the 25€ fee for conversion is quite steep, Euro payments into a swift facility based bank attached to advcash would b way cheaper...cig-:,
I understand. The problem is that I don't know what that physical bank could be... With AdvCash we agree, it was a great recommendation.

But out there, what I would need is that bank that serves as a bridge... For example, I want to convert TransferWise or Payoneer balance to crypto, and I realize that it is not easy. With Dukascopy I cannot do this due to their excessive transfer fees, which forces me to discard it and simply look for another bank.

I don't know if TransferWise would like me to make a deposit in AdvCash... You think they don't like Skrill... The matter is complicated.

I wish I had more options, but they are the costs of living in Argentina.

I understand. The problem is that I don't know what that physical bank could be... With AdvCash we agree, it was a great recommendation.

But out there, what I would need is that bank that serves as a bridge... For example, I want to convert TransferWise or Payoneer balance to crypto, and I realize that it is not easy. With Dukascopy I cannot do this due to their excessive transfer fees, which forces me to discard it and simply look for another bank.

I don't know if TransferWise would like me to make a deposit in AdvCash... You think they don't like Skrill... The matter is complicated.

@OP send a PM as i can only state so much on your thread..

..advcash is most appropriate as advcash receives payment either via crypto or from a bank acct...

look at getting a verified advcash acct, attached with a physical bank+card..have that and you proceed to send payments from your wise/payoneer to advcash and then convert the fiat sent into advcash into crypto seamlessly..cig-:,

Reactions: offshoreforever

Regarding Dukascopy services, you always have an opportunity to use ZBX exchange that is working with Dukascopy Bank. There's no fixed minimum commission in this case.

Latest Threads