Our valued sponsor

crypto friendly sepa account for non eea residents.

6ixnein9

Dec 17, 2018
Visit site
Hello, i need a sepa iban to my name with main purpose to send fiat to crypto exchanges. Leupay used to do the job before it sucked. ones i found either only for eea residents or dont allow to transfer to exchanges like bitstamp.

Thank you.

Reactions: extremedox101
Got more chance of 69 getting of his charges than finding a solution ;). Where exactly are you based so at least I can suggest EMI that may be an option. Crypto friendly, SEPA and non-EEA residency is like finding rocking horse sh*t these days.

Epayments
no
------------
Please note that we do not send bank transfers (SWIFT/ SEPA) to the cryptocurrency stocks due to our internal policy. However, you can transfer funds from e-Wallet to cryptocurrency wallet using "Payments and Transfers" menu → "To cryptocurrency". This option is free of charge.
------------

it's free of charge however their conversion rate is ridiculous

no
------------
Please note that we do not send bank transfers (SWIFT/ SEPA) to the cryptocurrency stocks due to our internal policy. However, you can transfer funds from e-Wallet to cryptocurrency wallet using "Payments and Transfers" menu → "To cryptocurrency". This option is free of charge.
------------

this in really not a problem.
all you need is to use their exchange dsx.uk for buy or sell crypto and then send all what you need in crypto from dsx to bitstamp/bitfinex/etc.
Unless you are trade with amount less then 100k $ this scheme work perfectly.

Reactions: 6ixnein9
which valid emi's you know right now ? the non-eea part can be beaked by vpn . must done right , it's an option as long they let you do it .ofcourse need lower kyc questions because your passport is foreign .

advcash possibly an solution unlike bitstamp which would have it's name in recipient bank account .

Reactions: 6ixnein9
Got more chance of 69 getting of his charges than finding a solution ;). Where exactly are you based so at least I can suggest EMI that may be an option. Crypto friendly, SEPA and non-EEA residency is like finding rocking horse sh*t these days.

im from Turkey. so close yet so far :)

this in really not a problem.
all you need is to use their exchange dsx.uk for buy or sell crypto and then send all what you need in crypto from dsx to bitstamp/bitfinex/etc.
Unless you are trade with amount less then 100k $ this scheme work perfectly.

i have ePayments account do they let transfer fiat to/from dsx exchange?

no
------------
------------

Whats the exchange rate?

by exchange rate I meant the price for I can purchase bitcoin from epayments (using their "transfer to cryptocurrency wallet" function)
for example right now I can buy 1 BTC with my epayments balance for 3247 EUR while at the same time kraken offers 3085 - it doesn't sound attractive to me however they will not allow to transfer my balance to kraken using SEPA - that's why I wrote above it's not an option for OP

since OP mentioned he used Leupay and non-EEA at least I assumed that he is looking for an EMI provider and remote account opening
EU bank will do the job but he can have valid reasons not to go this way not mentioning the necessity of traveling and the Turkish nationality is hardly an advantage here

Latest Threads