Our valued sponsor

Crypto friendly USD bank account to take money out of Payoneer

Luciano Santos

Mar 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello.

I am currently receiving payment for IT services on Payoneer. The income is declared as a corporate income in my country. The problem I have, though is withdrawing funds from Payoneer. Transfering funds to my country means losing 2% in fees and exchange rates.

What I am looking at is a bank account in USD that I can send my Payoneer funds to. When the account is in USD, there is only flat-fee for the withdraw, so no 2%.

Plus I need this account to be crypto friendly, so I can send funds to Bitfinex for instance without major efforts.

One thing to note although - if the account is setup in a EU zone country, even if the account is in USD, Payoneer will force me to register it as EU. So I will pay USD-EU-USD conversions for sure.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: negon
You want to find an agent service that can help you with the account opening in the USA! I have read a few users here from the forum that mention it's possible and even one that say he can help with the account opening, I can't remember who it was.

Hello.

I am currently receiving payment for IT services on Payoneer. The income is declared as a corporate income in my country. The problem I have, though is withdrawing funds from Payoneer. Transfering funds to my country means losing 2% in fees and exchange rates.

What I am looking at is a bank account in USD that I can send my Payoneer funds to. When the account is in USD, there is only flat-fee for the withdraw, so no 2%.

Plus I need this account to be crypto friendly, so I can send funds to Bitfinex for instance without major efforts.

One thing to note although - if the account is setup in a EU zone country, even if the account is in USD, Payoneer will force me to register it as EU. So I will pay USD-EU-USD conversions for sure.

Any thoughts?

Both Revolut and TransferWise have personalised US accounts that can be used to receive/send money. (TW does not allow crypto)

Your making your options very limited by seeking this.

Don't mix your income account with your crypto account. You could end up in a situation where your provider may choose to ban crypto transactions overnight and you will also lose your income account at same time if it happens.

Reactions: 4br and diablo
You want to find an agent service that can help you with the account opening in the USA! I have read a few users here from the forum that mention it's possible and even one that say he can help with the account opening, I can't remember who it was.
You don't need any US bank account. according to PayoneerHow.com, Payoneer is offering a Global Payment Service in which you'll be given a US Bank Account. Even though, I'm not sure if it can only be used for receiving payments.

Latest Threads