Our valued sponsor

Crypto Scam help is needed. Can anyone guide me how to recover my bitcoins from scammers

madnan

Dec 9, 2023
Germany
Visit site
Hi all,

I am in a bit of a pickle.
I made a silly mistake and agreed to a 15% return on my investments in BTC on a website that seems legit at first and did not do my due research before transferring my money via BTC Wallet.
company name is bullstradestocks.com - Invest wisely, it pays.
this is their link.
I created my account connected my wallet and transferred BTC worth of $9k.
Now the usual scam is that in order to earn I need to upgrade my account. Now anyone knows how to handle this situation.
I need help and I know I am in deep trouble. Anyone here can help me to somehow get my money back. I will really appreciate.

looking forward for help. Thanks

Best,

Adnan

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Unfortunately, it's very unlikely you'll ever get your money back. If this website is a typical scam, there is nothing you can do. They're not regulated, so you can't go to a regulator and complain. Any names you see are usually fictitious or stolen identities. There is no company information on the website. The About Us website has an image of a fake certificate of registration where the spelling of the company name is wrong. And it seems to have to do with food items...

But even if there were a company mentioned somewhere, they are probably anonymous companies and/or using nominees or fake/stolen names.

Take it as an expensive lesson to conduct more due diligence in the future. In the future, look into license details and verify those details independently. If someone says they're licensed, don't believe it until you've visited the regulator's website independently (don't just click a link on the website). Most legit, reputable financial service providers will have information about who they are, where they're based, and some sort of social media presence.

And most importantly: if something sounds too good to be true, it's probably not true. 15% return is huge.

The obviously fake Latest Deposit and Latest Withdrawals table on the website should also be a warning. There are deposits and withdrawals from territories with zero population or otherwise just not credible.

12-15% is not unheard of. Nexo offers something similar for stablecoins like USDC. So the return does not sound too good to be true.

You would not invest in some obscure crypto or stock of a company that you don't understand the business model, market etc. However like for any investments, do not invest in something you do not understand. You should ensure the third party reliability and trust the process. That is true for any company or bank you give your money to. The same applies to persons you give your money to.

12-15% is not unheard of. Nexo offers something similar for stablecoins like USDC. So the return does not sound too good to be true.

You would not invest in some obscure crypto or stock of a company that you don't understand the business model, market etc. However like for any investments, do not invest in something you do not understand. You should ensure the third party reliability and trust the process. That is true for any company or bank you give your money to. The same applies to persons you give your money to.
I think nexo is an example of a company you need to be careful with, most of the companies with the same “business model” have gone bankrupt.

On the above-mentioned website, the return is promised after just 7 days.

Wirexapp offers similar with x-accounts. As long as people are prepared to lose everything then roll the dice.

I think nexo is an example of a company you need to be careful with, most of the companies with the same “business model” have gone bankrupt.
I agree, but this is important to mention as this company is recommended everywhere on social media and in the global crypto community. My point was the website OP used followed current market trends and the interest rates offered are not crazy.

But yes, these exchanges tend to fail. It's similar to a Ponzi scheme. No segregation of accounts unlike a traditional broker.

Sorry for your loss, you should have consulted here before giving them your coins.

Goddam.... It's 2024 and people keep giving away their Bitcoin, which even if kept in a cold wallet and not touched for 4 years will make them richer.

The appropriate way to lend out bitcoin is coming together like a pool similar to the IMF mechanism

You have a underwriter that holds custody of the funds (tradfi)

They then issue (lend into existence like the Eurodollar market) a currency (say $)

Which is then issued to the lender (a state)

Like the IMF you get to dictate the terms ~ just fairer ~ but as part of their loan you enforce a green energy drive for bitcoin mining ~ geothermal/etc

The lender then is able to mine bitcoin both private enterprise, and the state to which they obtain taxes and revenue from mining

Which they service and clear their debt and you are repaid in $ but also 15% interest in bitcoin.

——
It create opportunity for idle sats
It removes the US direct pressure points from emerging economies or other states such as China
It provides a new economy and technical innovation thus jobs and opportunities on top of the loan purpose end use.
It creates a fairer system for all.

I await the day ~ perhaps then the Bitcoin I bought in 2010 will have a purpose.

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
The appropriate way to lend out bitcoin is coming together like a pool similar to the IMF mechanism

You have a underwriter that holds custody of the funds (tradfi)

They then issue (lend into existence like the Eurodollar market) a currency (say $)

Which is then issued to the lender (a state)

Like the IMF you get to dictate the terms ~ just fairer ~ but as part of their loan you enforce a green energy drive for bitcoin mining ~ geothermal/etc

The lender then is able to mine bitcoin both private enterprise, and the state to which they obtain taxes and revenue from mining

Which they service and clear their debt and you are repaid in $ but also 15% interest in bitcoin.

——
It create opportunity for idle sats
It removes the US direct pressure points from emerging economies or other states such as China
It provides a new economy and technical innovation thus jobs and opportunities on top of the loan purpose end use.
It creates a fairer system for all.

I await the day ~ perhaps then the Bitcoin I bought in 2010 will have a purpose.
if rephrased a bit more clearly it could be an interesting project