Our valued sponsor

Crypto to FIAT, alternatives to uphold

Citizen007

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
Hey

I have been using uphold for a while for crypto to FIAT, and so far so good, low fees, quick transfers. But recently they froze my money for some time and asked for documentations - which I gave them and all is good, but made me think to look for alternatives.

So do you guys know (good) alternatives to uphold?

Thanks!

Reactions: JohnLocke
If they asked for documentations and you provided it and they unblocked you, you might be in a better position now then before. I think you are now in a safer position with uphold then before
More correctly they asked me how I earn my money, expected annual income, expected deposit on their site. I didn't upload any documents, that was wrongly communicated

More correctly they asked me how I earn my money, expected annual income, expected deposit on their site. I didn't upload any documents, that was wrongly communicated
use Advcash, no one is complaining about it ......!
wise sucks ..Revolut sucks , wirex sucks what else .. you get the picture ..all these EMIs the same basically at some point they will close your account even if your buz is legit ..they suspicious by nature.. meaning they will ask for a source of funds and other docs , once you reach a certain threshold ..
it's just a matter of time ..! and if you can't make sense of your funds ..then they will shut you down!
it's just funny these what's called themselves Regulated are actually the riskiest ones , instead of those who are less Regulated
with that being said ..
you can also check Bankera! they might be fine, They are crypto-friendly.

AdvCash is a real good alternative to most services.

What makes "uphold" to be a good service to exchange crypto to fiat over kraken ?

AdvCash is a real good alternative to most services.

What makes "uphold" to be a good service to exchange crypto to fiat over kraken ?
Uphold, start asking questions the moment you go over a threshold (around 15k) not an issue if you've simply bought before the last bull run, but if you've been in the space half a decade, a decade etc it becomes quite complex.

Latest Threads