DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts

Crypto to FIAT - ATM card

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Datfeel

Hello,

I am looking for a reliable, tried and tested service that allows deposits via Bitcoin which can be exchanged for FIAT and then loaded onto an ATM card which can be used to withdraw anywhere in the world.

Can anyone recommend a service?

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
correct
if you need more capacity, with a little bit of investment you can open more cards

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
With the crypto friendly settlement Iban yes which you can use to move funds to non crypto friendly cards like monese etc

setkiton

Using advcash for long time, no problems at all, they are stable and can be recommended. My wirex account was blocked after two withdrawals from ATM. Support writes back very slowly and according to one pattern. I still don't know why they blocked my account.

Benzouser

Using advcash for long time, no problems at all, they are stable and can be recommended. My wirex account was blocked after two withdrawals from ATM. Support writes back very slowly and according to one pattern. I still don't know why they blocked my account.
You know if ADVcash do CRS reporting ?. also what juristicion there company at?.

ivan1911

Adv replied to my email as well as wirex that they don't report anything unless they have a court order .
If you have btc in your wallet and want money out of atm adv cast is by far the best.

You can send btc to adv and withdraw 2500€ per day. With total of 80k per year . If you want more then you need to send proof of wealth..

Wirex had personal iban which can come in handy but have 400€ daily atm limit if I'm not mistaken.

In short adv cash is best to send btc and withdraw money on atm.

Igemon

Also used it earlier
You know about Russian cards, this and your name suggests Russian citizenship. How did you get Wirex card then?
Have you moved from Russia into EEA (or v.v.)?

As far as I know, no EMI currently sends any card to Russia (except for those issued by Russian banks).
Or have I missed something?

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution