Our valued sponsor

Cryptocurrency Exchange + DEX + Staking provider + Planned token sale

Hi Guys,
New to the forum and have been able to find a lot of useful information. We are currently operating a staking service provider and are looking to expand into a number of different areas

- Wish to conduct a token sale and raise some $$
- Will continue to operate our staking service provider
- Wish to operate a crypto exchange (crypto-crypto only to begin with) and add Fiat gateways (India will be our first assuming we're able to acquire the needed banking and permissions there)
- With to operate a decentralized derivatives exchange
- We want to operate as many different types of business within Crypto as possible without worrying about the regulatiosn of where we are incorporated
- We obviously want as low a tax liability as possible.

Is there a set incorporation structure that people are using for these purposes? Is there a reputed company or individual on this forum with a good track record who can assist us on this?

Another question that has come up is with regards to Exchange licensing i.e. we've been advised that we need to acquire one, but I'm a bit unclear on (from which country?) and how does acquiring say an exchange license in some country like Estonia or Dubai help us operate our exchange in other countries.

It seems to me that we need to acquire a license in every country in whcih we wish to operate a Crypto exchange that includes a Fiat gateway in that country, otherwise there is no point trying to get a license as it wont help much. Any advice on this would also help immensely.

thanks
Cryptohayek

Latest Threads