Our valued sponsor

Cryptocurrency exchange

CoffeeExpert

Feb 17, 2021
United States
Visit site
My friend and I run a cryptocurrency exchange out of New Zealand. The exchange works great, we have a user base but we need assistance to increase trading volume. He runs the exchange, I do tech support and admin and act as business development. We want to grow the exchange but need some partners. The exchange is not registered yet, we need a fiat on/off ramp for our users, trading bots are tested but not enabled. Any advice or assistance is welcome.

Good luck with your business, I hope you find some qualified partners.

My friend and I run a cryptocurrency exchange out of New Zealand. The exchange works great, we have a user base but we need assistance to increase trading volume. He runs the exchange, I do tech support and admin and act as business development. We want to grow the exchange but need some partners. The exchange is not registered yet, we need a fiat on/off ramp for our users, trading bots are tested but not enabled. Any advice or assistance is welcome.
Creating an exchange is the easy part.Getting volume the difficult one.
You need market makers who will ask for payment for making market on your exchange.Without incentives you won't get them to your exchange as nearly all exchanges are looking for them.

Creating an exchange is the easy part.Getting volume the difficult one.
You need market makers who will ask for payment for making market on your exchange.Without incentives you won't get them to your exchange as nearly all exchanges are looking for them.
That's the issue, the exchange has everything ready but no market makers to jump start trading. Members have joined but aren't trading much because they don't see liquidity.

Another solution but more risky is to use a custom bot which is going to mirror bids from major exchanges.

I run an algorithmic trading service on multiple established exchanges and am looking for a new way to leverage our ability to provide liquidity, an exchange has been one of the possible monetization outlets we have been considering. Please get in touch as I am unsure how to PM on this forum.

I run an algorithmic trading service on multiple established exchanges and am looking for a new way to leverage our ability to provide liquidity, an exchange has been one of the possible monetization outlets we have been considering. Please get in touch as I am unsure how to PM on this forum.
The exchange doesn't have funds to pay market makers, if it did it would run its own.

Latest Threads