Our valued sponsor

CryptoCurrency soon supersede real money?

for now, many people don't see the benefits of using bitcoins as a method of payment, it is our job to show how useful it is. In fact, there are many bitcoin wallet applications on mobile phones where it is possible to read a QR code which convert into a bitcoin address instantly with the price.
It is our job to tell people how useful it is to use this rather than manually entering a credit card number with expiration date
I agree with your my friend.

I have a strong believing that this is the future we are looking at. Soon no one will ever go for an offshore bank account any longer but only use services that don't report or where it's possible to open accounts anonymous. I believe Russia will play a big role in this.

Reactions: utibi
Can I setup similar account anonymous without cryptocurrency or is that mandatory?
No problemo my friend. After a long time being to busy to visit the forum I spend time with LeuPay, WorldCore, AdvanceCash, Xapo and many more for account opening. All accounts live now! Stripe made me problems but I sorted it out with them thu&¤#

Reactions: myhand and JohnK
No problemo my friend. After a long time being to busy to visit the forum I spend time with LeuPay, WorldCore, AdvanceCash, Xapo and many more for account opening. All accounts live now! Stripe made me problems but I sorted it out with them thu&¤#
That sounds good. Why Stripe what are you using this payment processor for in your setup? Can I ask where you setup your company, country?

They have not the same obligation as a bank has for that reason I believe they don't report your accounts anywhere!

I believe this to be the future for Internet trading!
It is the future for all where Internet Privacy matters and where you say F... the governments and big brother watching!!

Reactions: JohnK
You got all these services approved? You must have spend lot's of time to get this done. I didn't got further other than Xapo:p

How should I be able to answer this users question? I can imagine that he is using stripe for some credit card processing option. Or he just tested it because he wanted to know if it works for his setup method!

I can confirm! I registered a Belize company with offshorecorpgroup.com (Admin referred me to them) and registered an account with AdvanceCash. Last week I received my Mastercard from them which I tried in an local ATM. Works - I'm so happy to have found out about this it is really making my business and private live easier!

Thanks to all of you guys for this great forum and honest information!

Reactions: utibi
I can confirm! I registered a Belize company with offshorecorpgroup.com (Admin referred me to them) and registered an account with AdvanceCash. Last week I received my Mastercard from them which I tried in an local ATM. Works - I'm so happy to have found out about this it is really making my business and private live easier!

Thanks to all of you guys for this great forum and honest information!
You think it work with BVI company too?

Reactions: JohnLocke
You think it work with BVI company too?
Yes it will work with a BVI company too. However, from all your posts it seems you don't really know where you want to register your company and still considering your options. Personally I think you should do some more research to see if a BVI company is that you are looking for.

Latest Threads