Our valued sponsor

Cryptofriendly banks

you don’t need a license to trade your own money through a company ...why would broker statements to prove your trading profits not be enough ?
But you need a license if you trade 3rd party funds! Crypto or not it will be a license you need.

The solutions I use that work all amount so far.
Ally.com
Chase
Cashapp btc enabled
These do not gaf. I’ve asked in chat(ally) and in person-at chase) and was told they have zero problems with it. Obviously a btc enabled cashapp allows btc:)
With those two banks I have sent plenty to exchanges. You can wire into/out of.
Cashapp can only be used to send 5k/week to external wallets.
Here is where cashapp shines:
Cashing out crypto from an exchange to your bank. 25k/week/account. Cashapp can sell unlimited btc however can only cashout to a bank 25k/week. (Though there are other methods to cashout to bypass this)
As far as your bank knows now, your funds are from cashapp, which is not an exchange of course. Never been questioned with accounts running at max.
So you want a million cashed out? 10 cashapps can do that in a month.
If you bypass cashout limits obviously the world is your oyster.
Then you can withdraw from atms worldwide, send to other banks, do whatever you want. ATM limits
Kick in here however, 1k/day x multiple accounts can get a hefty amount out, though opsec, do you want to be seen emptying out 10 local atms every day all month lol?
Well, it seems all you solutions are great as long as you are a US RESIDENT, otherwise, forget about them....

Sort of, they work well if you have access to those tools mentioned, you dont need to be a US citizen, you just need access and permission from one.
Cashapp and Ally require an SSN and don't even accept ITIN's
Chase allows an NRA (non-resident alien) to open an account in person but it's pretty useless since the major crypto exchanges require an SSN.
Therefore, I agree with @uplana that you need to be a US resident to take advantage of the services you mentioned.

Anyone know banks that dont be a big pain of asking about this money, and allow send money from crypto, even if i have to explain im not hidding nothing, im doing trading, but finally if so many questions i dont have the buy of the cryptos as i explained.
In the mentor group I found two guys able to help you cash out the crypto and use a method to be able to get the money to your regular bank account using EMI's as an middleman solution. Works well, some tweaks and you will be able to do the entire thing yourself fast and cheap.

Reactions: Absol
I am in big trouble i cashed in a hefty sum in my bank account and after it was all said and done, they frozen my account, now unless i have another account where i can send the money too they won't unfrozen till then. I have no idea how to fix this and i was hoping some of yall have any suggestion. It's a pretty unreal situation the one i am in

I am in big trouble i cashed in a hefty sum in my bank account and after it was all said and done, they frozen my account, now unless i have another account where i can send the money too they won't unfrozen till then. I have no idea how to fix this and i was hoping some of yall have any suggestion. It's a pretty unreal situation the one i am in
If funds are clean contact Bank Frick or Deltec

Be prepared for strict and long onboarding

What is your citizenship and tax residency country? As someone mentioned above, if the source of the funds is clean, I am happy to help you.

Send me an email.

It's a really risk because you turn unbaked overnight.
If funds are clean contact Bank Frick or Deltec

Be prepared for strict and long onboarding
Bank Frick seemed solid, but I found it incredibly expensive, this Deltec I do not know, I'll search more on, Dukascopy can be a good choice. But rather get ready for a long onboarding flow. Maybe also bankera can be a solution.

In the mentor group I found two guys able to help you cash out the crypto and use a method to be able to get the money to your regular bank account using EMI's as an middleman solution. Works well, some tweaks and you will be able to do the entire thing yourself fast and cheap.
I wanna help of this 2 guys, one of them is Gediminas ?

What is your citizenship and tax residency country? As someone mentioned above, if the source of the funds is clean, I am happy to help you.

Send me an email.
I have visited your site Gediminas, really interest in your work :)

Reactions: Gediminas
there have been a few guys around here that were able to help with exact this issue.

Also I would speak with @Gediminas and @AlexPCS maybe @Fred can help as well!

That said, I agree 100% with this guy

Reactions: Gediminas
It would be nice if @Admin could make a section in the Resource part of mentor group gold with EMI's and banks that are crypto friendly.

This thread is a big a*s thread and difficult to pick anything useful from it.

Reactions: jjrapy
I had a chat with Bank Fric yesterday. If you are a tax resident in Cyprus or in Malta, you can forget about them. They said that they might consider a person as a client from these countries, but that would require a minimum deposit of 1 mEur. They have so much business right now, that they are not interested in taking any risk.

I had a chat with Bank Fric yesterday. If you are a tax resident in Cyprus or in Malta, you can forget about them. They said that they might consider a person as a client from these countries, but that would require a minimum deposit of 1 mEur. They have so much business right now, that they are not interested in taking any risk.
1 million is crazy, I would send them to hell :D

This is not the case. I am collaborating with Bank Frick and never had any onboarding issues if KYC is ok.

Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads