Our valued sponsor

cubits.com any review please?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I came across the company CuBits which let you accept Bitcoin and convert it to real money in real time. This is awesome since all other services I found you have to use 2 or more providers to accept, exchange and receive the money on your bank account.

They are new foundet in 2014 relatively, have you ever tried them or have first hand information / experience then please post here about them.

I would really like to know if this is a valid payment processor for BitCoins and exchange service bitcoins to money that I have been looking for.

You can find their website here Cubits — Europe’s Gateway to Bitcoin – Bitcoin to Euro, Pound and more

I just opened an account too, waiting for them to review the corporate docs. @dotbloup what do you mean with limitations anything you think we should be aware of?

Reactions: negon
There are buying and selling limits (Bitcoin to your own currency and vice versa). Which means you will be limited in converting bitcoins to your currency until you have been verified by the idknow german verification system. System that is also used by german neobank N26.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke
They accept this list of countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Herzegovina, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke
They accept Belize corps, see below reply:

• I have a Belize company XXXX Ltd with a Cyprus bank account I would like to have connected to this account..

Is that possible?
  • 10/31/16 12:29 Support wrote:

Yes it is - you will have to fo through our onboarding process to set up the corporate account, but once that is done you are good to go.

We will send you the requirements once you've registered the merchant account on cubits.com.

Let us know if you need assistance.

Reactions: negon
Waiting for their sales to get back for verification of the company.. seems it takes longer since I was unable to verify my website with their auto system that failed! :(

They suck in regards to verification.. after they received all the docs they are now asking for a notarized utility bill which I refused to provide since it costs me a lot of money!! they behave like they are regulated by any authority with a financial service license!

Reactions: moneymaster
They suck in regards to verification.. after they received all the docs they are now asking for a notarized utility bill which I refused to provide since it costs me a lot of money!! they behave like they are regulated by any authority with a financial service license!
So without notarized documents they will not move forward? Did you asked for an explanation from them?

I have tried to go through the verification process, i was transferred to idnow, it is a german company that performs passport check using your webcam. First they could not see my address on the passport using the webcam, then they could not see my address on the passport using their app. in the night...

I do advise to avoid cubits at any price.

They use this verification process from Germany. It is a company called IDnow. From the website from Cubits they activate your webcam, they take a picture of view, then they ask you to put your ID closer to the webcam to take a picture on both sides. That didn't work for me, and they asked to download their application on my cellphone.
Then, they asked me to film with my smartphone my ID.

I thought WOW, from their application IDnow was able to switch on all the cameras on my smartphone. As you may know we all have two cameras on both sides. And they could activate and to everything from remote.

Scary for anonymity ! I removed the application quickly.

So when you guys talk about cubits for bitcoin, it is like owning a bank account at the tax authority of your country.

Reactions: cosmo and negon
Yeah they suck and it is a NO go, there are so many services around even better then CUBITS so it is indeed a good idea to avoid them.

Alternatives are AVGCash, Xapo and BlockChain these are just 3 out of hundred of services.

Reactions: cosmo

Latest Threads