Our valued sponsor

Currenxie account

valid question which no one was able to answer @AlexPrg - I believe they are more or less only useful if you need to transfer money to other normal EMI's and bank accounts. Everything involved with crypto will go bad.
have been happy with them for 3 years, nothing to blaim them about!

I understand that any payment from Currenxie to a crypto exchange will be rejected.
Yes, it was so in the past.
Because the sender name will be Currenxie (instead of your company name), maybe that's why they are not crypto-friendly.
No, this was not an issue. At first, the sender name can be your company name, not Currenxie – for some accounts and some transfers (I have not discovered the rule yet); but mainly, they claimed openly in the TOS that crypto-related operations were not permitted.
What if I want to withdraw money from the exchange? The account in the exchange is registered in the company's name, and the recipient's name in the Currenxie network will be identical. Has anyone tried to withdraw money from a corporate account on the exchange to a corporate account in Currenxie?
valid question which no one was able to answer @AlexPrg - I believe they are more or less only useful if you need to transfer money to other normal EMI's and bank accounts. Everything involved with crypto will go bad.
Well, interestingly enough, their current TOS (to be exact, I checked it 3-4 weeks ago) do not mention crypto as a prohibited industry. So it is worth asking the support (they are responsive and friendly, per my experience). Cf. also here Money flow in Currenxie with LLC Belize

Latest Threads