Our valued sponsor

Currenxie account

There are many, some of them are Wise, Intergiro. The one you picked didn't course me any troubles so far.

Would love to read some more reviews about them actually.

I visited their website Currenxie | Online Virtual Business Account and looked into their FAQ - they don't open personal accounts which may be a good thumbs up to avoid all the trouble with private accounts.

Would be interesting in sending them a message to ask if they allow to and from crypto exchanges, will do that right now.

Reactions: Ciropollo
I did setup my account with a UK LLp took me about a week they asked to verify some basic info i can say it was smooth i received GBP wires from costumers with no problem and paid some suppliers, but still the services they provide seem kinda incomplete they don't offer no debit card either real or virutal. i so far never surpassed the 2k mark in transactions with them i don't feel it's the kinda bank that can handle big transfers like wise.

Same experience for the onboarding. Smooth and fast, they asked a couple of documents, customers, a bank statement for shareholders for residential address, emirates id , passport and agreed to open a EUR and a USD account in 2 days... (to compare, Paysera advertises treating document verification in 3 business days... it has been 9 working days and didn't even review the original set of documents and I'm expecting back abd forth) I sent 100e to test the platform and it arrived in two hours with sepa minus 65c of fees.

A customer of mine sent 15k + 5k Friday at 1AM with sepa and it didn't credit my account yet... we will see on Monday :/ will update you if it's still smooth or hiccups appear like document request or additional questions (even if I declared that customer during the onboarding process)

To mention that there is nothing particularly shady about our organisation, no crypto, no adult industry, no restricted country for shareholders nor customers... just fed up of waiting months for a bank account to be open in UAE. Cannot assure you that you will have the same experience with your own structure if you have such specifics

Same experience for the onboarding. Smooth and fast, they asked a couple of documents, customers, a bank statement for shareholders for residential address, emirates id , passport and agreed to open a EUR and a USD account in 2 days... (to compare, Paysera advertises treating document verification in 3 business days... it has been 9 working days and didn't even review the original set of documents and I'm expecting back abd forth) I sent 100e to test the platform and it arrived in two hours with sepa minus 65c of fees.

A customer of mine sent 15k + 5k Friday at 1AM with sepa and it didn't credit my account yet... we will see on Monday :/ will update you if it's still smooth or hiccups appear like document request or additional questions (even if I declared that customer during the onboarding process)

To mention that there is nothing particularly shady about our organisation, no crypto, no adult industry, no restricted country for shareholders nor customers... just fed up of waiting months for a bank account to be open in UAE. Cannot assure you that you will have the same experience with your own structure if you have such specifics
I also plan to open an account with them.

Thanks for sharing experiences with them.

They don't seem to support the instant SEPA transfer if the money doesn't arrive in real time, and if the money doesn't arrive at all on the weekends?

Or maybe they support instant SEPA transfer but manually approve each payment to the account?

Indeed. To be honest they do advertise next business day account credit.
With the timezone of EU banking and HK office, next business day is somewhat difficult to pinpoint...

So they may do upfront screening of transactions (and fee deduction) before crediting the account. The process is not quite clear for me yet.

Next business day is somewhat ok for us even if as a first payment sent on a friday will end up hitting our account on Monday (if everything is smooth of course)... frustrating but ok.

May I ask you to share your final experience re: 15k + 5k Friday at 1AM transfer?
Openly, Currenxie is becoming an object of my interest, too...

It arrives just after noon on monday and outgoing payments took 2 hours to it european accounts. So far so good
Excellent. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Thanks for this thread. Do you think it's safe to receive large payments on Currenxie ? ( Two payment of 150K EUR each)
You really want to contact them first before you do such large transaction with them.

Latest Threads