Our valued sponsor

Currenxie account

Hi! What about Google adsense? Are there any issues? I plan to incorporate a company in HK, found Currenxe on Osome's website. Currenxie provides HK IBAN, but Adsense doesn't like EMI, so i doubt it. Do you have any information? Thank you!

Personally, i don't have any experience with EMI. I just found a few posts on Google Support forums and Reddit.
There was something like: "Adsense needs real bank", "Adsense needs a brick and mortar bank"
On other hand, I have seen only 2 old posts where people say everything is fine. So I am not sure, and now I am searching for somebody knowledgeable.
Just don't want to spend money and time for incorporation and get nothing eventually.
Moreover, I am ok to pay taxes, just need to be sure that everything is working and fine.

My income is mainly from Youtube, but here in Russia, I think it's gonna be blocked sooner o later.

“After an internal review of your account, our compliance team has found that XXX exceeds Currenxie’s risk tolerance.

We would therefore request that you cease to use your Global Account immediately.

The remaining funds on the account must be withdrawn by 14 April 2022 to an account in the company name or your personal account.”

It only lasted 4 months awe¤""%

“After an internal review of your account, our compliance team has found that XXX exceeds Currenxie’s risk tolerance.

We would therefore request that you cease to use your Global Account immediately.

The remaining funds on the account must be withdrawn by 14 April 2022 to an account in the company name or your personal account.”

It only lasted 4 months awe¤""%
What kind of business was XXX, can you give us a hint as to what kind of businesses won't be compatible with Currenxie?

What kind of business was XXX, can you give us a hint as to what kind of businesses won't be compatible with Currenxie?
I don’t think the business itself is the issue, rather it is how I used the account, which was for normal business transactions.
Anyway the business is production and sale of physical goods (99% of sales to resellers).

Reactions: uplana and KDX
I don’t think the business itself is the issue, rather it is how I used the account, which was for normal business transactions.
Anyway the business is production and sale of physical goods (99% of sales to resellers).
WOW! Really surprising for me – on condition that the physical goods mentioned are not bullets and rifles ;). We are using Currenxie for about half a year with *absolutely* no problems and I did not hear about anything similar...

What a shame, what is the replacement in your case @JohnnyDoe ?
What about AirWallex?

WOW! Really surprising for me – on condition that the physical goods mentioned are not bullets and rifles ;).

Retail products that are sold via third party distributors in small shops all around the world. You might have seen them if you stayed in some boutique hotels.

What about AirWallex?
Will apply for an account this week, let’s see how it goes.

Retail products that are sold via third party distributors in small shops all around the world. You might have seen them if you stayed in some boutique hotels.
... Really interesting :( No comment.
Will apply for an account this week, let’s see how it goes.
Good luck!
BTW, what is the country of incorporation of your business? UAE?

Somewhere in Europe, with 10 years of audited financial statements and taxes paid
Oh well. Sorry, I was misled somehow. (Perhaps because of HK is a very frequent banking harbour for UAE companies now; and I do not remember your previous/older posts very well, as I was not here for a remarkable time, sorry :( )
But in such a case, if I were you, I would definitely try Intergiro. It works well, at least per my experience. SWIFT payments are not so cheap as with Currenxie but bearable...

We speak this service
Yes, exactly.
They are a Neobank or are they and exchange ?
I must admit I was out of a business (and of this forum, too – sorry, guys :( ) for several months, so I am not familiar with their updated website, but as I see, the core did not change.
They started as an international payments provider and evolved to provide various financial services, including EMI accounts. They posess EMI-type licence in various reputable jurisdictions (https://help.airwallex.com/hc/en-gb/articles/900001757106-How-is-Airwallex-regulated-) So I would not call them Neobank (as they do not posess banking licence) but EMI – nevertheless, it is only my terminological purity ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Oh well. Sorry, I was misled somehow. (Perhaps because of HK is a very frequent banking harbour for UAE companies now; and I do not remember your previous/older posts very well, as I was not here for a remarkable time, sorry :( )
But in such a case, if I were you, I would definitely try Intergiro. It works well, at least per my experience. SWIFT payments are not so cheap as with Currenxie but bearable...

Yes, exactly.

I must admit I was out of a business (and of this forum, too – sorry, guys :( ) for several months, so I am not familiar with their updated website, but as I see, the core did not change.
They started as an international payments provider and evolved to provide various financial services, including EMI accounts. They posess EMI-type licence in various reputable jurisdictions (https://help.airwallex.com/hc/en-gb/articles/900001757106-How-is-Airwallex-regulated-) So I would not call them Neobank (as they do not posess banking licence) but EMI – nevertheless, it is only my terminological purity ;)
However airwallex has quite a long and cumbersome application process and they ask for a lot.

Latest Threads