Our valued sponsor

Cypress offshore for adult dating site, cyprus bank account necessary?

or2012

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
As a UK resident, I'm starting an adult (sexually oriented) dating site for just the UK market. For privacy reasons I'm considering a Cyprus offshore as the company to run this under. If CCBill processes the payments on the site do I need to have a Cyprus business bank account or could I have the payments go straight to a UK bank account.

Thanks for any help and advice!

You can have the payment go straight to your UK bank account. Thankfully CCBILL is not that strict with all that.

You may ask the bank of your choice in the UK! You know it requires personal visit right?

You could use LeuPay to receive the payments from CCBILL and transfer the money from LeuPay to any bank account and just forget about to tell the bank what business you are really into.

Reactions: JohnLocke
autric I just asked my account manager at CCbill and Leupay is nothing they send to, well what he know about at least.
CCbill send money to any bank you want them to and no need to be in company name. Uk banks I cant answer for
but I assume any bank in Euro, US and others will ask were they money comes from. Forget all about Cyprus bank regards
adult . You can also try get a merchant account but often you need to show some history regards payments as they want see numbers of charge backs
etc etc but maybe some dont.

Reactions: JohnLocke
This is indeed interesting, what European bank do you use for Adult? I think the only way of doing it is to hide your business activity?

Latest Threads