Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company better for Internet business?

Well a Cyprus company can be used to conduct both offline but also online business. Most often e-com websites / Internet based businesses are looking for a low tax jurisdiction to conduct their business and for that reason many times choose to incorporate a Cyprus company.

It would require you to tell us a little about what your business is about in order to say this or that, your questions is simply to broad if you ask me.

Reactions: jorge
Sounds like a good idea to enter the European market.

report from "Information and Communication Technologies Usage and E-Commerce in Enterprises" that the internet user increase in (geomatrick ratio) cyprus every year, but e-commerce user are not as same as internet user very few people use internet for shopping but it was 2006, but now increased to 17.2% in 2012, up from 15.7% in 2011 according to ‘Information and Communication Technologies Usage in Households and by Individuals 2012'. So, there is a chance to start a online business in cyprus.

report from "Information and Communication Technologies Usage and E-Commerce in Enterprises" that the internet user increase in (geomatrick ratio) cyprus every year' date=' but e-commerce user are not as same as internet user very few people use internet for shopping but it was 2006, but now [/font']increased to 17.2% in 2012, up from 15.7% in 2011 according to Information and Communication Technologies Usage in Households and by Individuals 2012'. So, there is a chance to start a online business in cyprus.

and you mean what?

Agree, either a Cyprus company or BVI will be perfect vehicles for Internet business in Europe. Also for Holding company purpose and private investment such entities are good.

As already explained in several threads, a Cyprus company can benefit from a double tax treaty it may have signed with your country, means you can save taxes. That's not the case with a BVI company, however, there may be other aspects to consider.

To form a company is not one size fits all!

Your welcome any time, should you have other questions in regards to the Cyprus company formation please post back here.

Reactions: quickfix
A Cyprus and BVI off shore company is great for Internet business because it does not limit you in anyway. You have plenty of options for onshore- or offshore banking and you can apply and open for an merchant account to cover your credit card processing needs and get your business rolling.

Reactions: quickfix
This thread makes lots of sence for people WHO are doing business on the Internet i.e. Internet Marketers, E-Shops and similar businesses. You don't want to have a local Company setup for such, you want privacy and you want tax freedom for your business and you want to protect your hard earned Money from any circumstance that you can't control.

That's where a Cyprus or BVI Company comes handy and into play.

This thread makes lots of sence for people WHO are doing business on the Internet i.e. Internet Marketers, E-Shops and similar businesses. You don't want to have a local Company setup for such, you want privacy and you want tax freedom for your business and you want to protect your hard earned Money from any circumstance that you can't control.
That's where a Cyprus or BVI Company comes handy and into play.
I agree Again with you. Depending on your preferences it's Cyprus of BVI that fit's most businesses in Europe for their needs. Some countries both EU and outside of the EU will reject to do business with a BVI Company just because it's BVI, there a Cyprus Company comes into play which can be structured in a way it provide the owners with 100% anonymity.

I agree Again with you. Depending on your preferences it's Cyprus of BVI that fit's most businesses in Europe for their needs. Some countries both EU and outside of the EU will reject to do business with a BVI Company just because it's BVI, there a Cyprus Company comes into play which can be structured in a way it provide the owners with 100% anonymity.
I have seen lots and lots of Adult business incorporated in Cyprus and BVI but can't see why one decided for one over the other.