Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company considered to be offshore company?

You can register a Cyprus company to be non resident i.e. offshore or resident i.e. onshore. Hope this answers your question.

Reactions: Spinat
Thanks Admin. So a Cyprus company is offshore company if not registered in Cyprus' date=' did I understand that correct?[/quote']
Yes that's correct!

If the ,company is registered non residen then there is no tax to be paid in Cyprus.

That's actually great to know.. However' date=' f you are doing serious business you won't avoid to pay a little tax at least![/quote']
Please elaborate??

Yes you will need to pay tax somewhere in order to make use of the double tax agreement. Usually you will want to pay the tax in a low tax offshore jurisdiction.

Do you please clarifiy if a Cyprus company is considered to be a offshore company? Some say no it is a European company and others say it is indeed offshore company????
It is considered to be offshore if you for instant don't live in Europe. But in Europe it will be considered a low tax jurisdiction rather than offshore jurisdiction.

If a Cyprus company is registered nonresident it is actually considered to be an offshore company. Anyway, also Cyprus companies registered resident can be considered offshore ;)

Reactions: plotoffshore
Thank you.. seems you are happy with all your offshore enities, I'm glad to hear so. Do you plan additional incorporation in different offshore jurisdictions maybe?

Many use a Cyprus company for trading in Europe because of tax reasons.

How good is my privacy protected in the following offshore entities in Cyprus:

• Offshore Cyprus Trust
  • Offshore Cyprus Foundation
  • Offshore Cyprus Company
I write offshore because the entity should be non resident as I read in order to avoid TAX!

Any help is much appreciated?

Latest Threads