Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account fast

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Can you tell me how fast I can get a Cyprus company and bank account? what are the costs and requirements to get it done quickly?

I have had a company in Seychelles which was not renewed so the bank decided to put the account on hold which means it is not accessible atm. I need to have an account to receive money from my customers and payment processors.

I want specific a Cyprus company since the Seychelles corp I had in the past wasn't what I really wanted.

It's one of the best setups I have had and still have. Whatever I want to do of business activity in Europe I have so far not had any troubles doing so. My business partners are happy doing business with me using the Cyprus company and to pay to the bank account in Cyprus! When I ask other banks in Europe for account opening aand show them my Cyp corp they are please to help methu&¤#

Reactions: JohnLocke
Indeed not many have troubles any longer to trade with a Cyprus company and do payments to a Cyprus bank account. In the past it was different but this has changed now.

If you need a Cyprus company it should be easy for you to simply incorporate your business in Cyprus. There are many agents ready to help you. You can register the company non resident so the corporate tax to be paid is 0% though you still need to file a tax report each year.