Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company formation recommendations please

AHK84

Jun 28, 2021
London
Visit site
Hello All,

I hope you are all doing well, am looking for a cost effective recommendations for Cyprus, am looking to register 3 holding companies and 1 trading one all with bank account, 2 of the holding companies will own the 1 holding company and the 1 trading company, am from the UK and resident in the UAE, am looking for something cheap and straightforward and would also consider shelf companies so long as I can change their names.

If any of you have any shelf companies you no longer need in Cyprus let me know a price, and if you know of any cheap formation services/accountants also let me know, many thanks in advanced and look forwards to your help.

Hello All,

I hope you are all doing well, am looking for a cost effective recommendations for Cyprus, am looking to register 3 holding companies and 1 trading one all with bank account, 2 of the holding companies will own the 1 holding company and the 1 trading company, am from the UK and resident in the UAE, am looking for something cheap and straightforward and would also consider shelf companies so long as I can change their names.

If any of you have any shelf companies you no longer need in Cyprus let me know a price, and if you know of any cheap formation services/accountants also let me know, many thanks in advanced and look forwards to your help.
I will PM you.

Latest Threads