Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company registration, question??

JohnAlley

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What are the requirements to open a company in Cyprus? is it possible to avoid corporate tax & personal tax or one of them? Is filing of fiscal report and tax mandatory so book keeping?

In regards to Cyprus banking I would like to know a bit more about the bank conditions and fees in Cyprus. Does it have monthly maintanance or annual fees? how much does it charge to do a money transfer within the EU or international? ATM withdrawal charges outside Cyprus?

Does it offer internet banking services?

Reactions: flofi and JohnLocke
There are so many threads like your already here so you should have been able to get most of your questions answered :) Anyway see my comments below.

1. The requirements to form the company are simple

1.a) copy of passport and utility bill not older than 3 months

1.b) If the company isn't resident it does not pay any tax, however, you can't obtain a resident certificate, the entity can't be registered for VAT and can't do local business, most often this is only of benefit if the purpose is a Holding company

1.c) filing of tax report and accounting is mandatory every year

Cyprus banking:

a.) It depends on what bank you wan to open the account with, our fee can be found here, /offshore-banking/cyprus-banking.html

b.) most banks in Cyprus have a monthly fee of aprox 5 - 10 EURO

c.) IBAN transfers are EUR 3 and SWIFT transfers depend on destination bank but between 10 and 25 EURO each

d.) I don't know most clients don't care, they are happy to have an Cyprus account and debit card :D

e.) Internet banking is standard and offers everything you need for your day to day banking & in English

Last edited:
Yeah you may do that, should you have any more questions you are welcome to post them here. If they are more related to our sales team (costs, how to get started etc.) you may submit a ticket to us, More...

There are so many threads like your already here so you should have been able to get most of your questions answered :) Anyway see my comments below.

1.b) If the company isn't resident it does not pay any tax, however, you can't obtain a resident certificate, the entity can't be registered for VAT and can't do local business, most often this is only of benefit if the purpose is a Holding company

Cyprus banking:

a.) It depends on what bank you wan to open the account with, our fee can be found here, /offshore-banking/cyprus-banking.html

c.) IBAN transfers are EUR 3 and SWIFT transfers depend on destination bank but between 10 and 25 EURO each

d.) I don't know most clients don't care, they are happy to have an Cyprus account and debit card :D

e.) Internet banking is standard and offers everything you need for your day to day banking & in English
This outlines it all and should answers anyones questions in these matters, maybe you should make it sticky Admin, so that people can lookup this information easely and don't have to ask the same questions over and over again :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no requirement to get the document's certified! utility bill is mandatory for bank account opening.

For bank account opening the documents need to be notarized or not?
copy of passport and utility bill was waht I provided, that simple!

For bank account opening the documents need to be notarized or not?
No they don't need to be notarized. Simple passport and utility bill not older than 3 months will do it.

Thank you Admin, what for bank account opening any requirements there?
No that's the same, you may have more options in regards to banks if you are able to get a bankers reference letter!

Cyprus banking:

These are all still applicated right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Yes all is applicable what you read there. If you want to register a Cyp company just PM me or contact our sales.

Latest Threads