Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company setting up how? with VAT

zahin

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I was thinking of setting up a company in Cyprus. Could you please let me know what you require and how long it would take for the formation (incl Tax, VAT and Bank Account)?? I am British but live in Dubai.

For the incorporation you only need a copy of passport and a utility bill (electricity or phone bill) , that’s all.

For the Bank Account you will beside above also need a CV and business description.

The company formation takes typically 7 days and the bank account additional 4 -5 days.

The VAT registration will take somehow a bit longer, maybe 10 days, it depends very much on the authorities in Cyprus and is out of the agents control, but as mentioned, normally it is done within 10 business days.

Everything is done online, there is no need to visit Cyprus, once you have send all the applications to the agent by e-mail, they will review them and if everything is fine, you will need to send the original copies by courier service (Fedex or DHL etc.) to their office in Cyprus.

When they have received the documents and the payment everything will be setup as agreed and typically within 5 to 10 days the company and bank account is ready, by that time
they will send the original apostilled corporate documents, company certificate etc. to you by courier service.

The bank will also get in touch with you directly to complete the bank account opening and they will send you the counter signed contract, debit- credit card and pin code for
the e-Banking directly. This depends on the bank, sometimes you will never hear anything other than you will receive the package directly from the bank or agent.

I chated with an agent you may know (btw) online. I'm sure he has spoken to you about it, but I need all the information, forms etc to set up a company (shelf). Can you send by PM please or contact me and enter e-mail address so I can chat with you?

Check your mail box here on the forum all details are there.. I'm not sure who you have had a online chat with but maybe you can include that in the conversation.... :)

Latest Threads