Our valued sponsor

Cyprus formation agents

You can just pick one of them. You will need to make sure that they have included all documents that you need. There are lots of companies out there that advertise with low fees and follow up with hidden fees.

Another point you need to look at is what they will charge you later on. Most will tell you they will help you with what questions you may have but once you ask they will charge you. It is a jungle and there have been reported lots of unsatisfied people during the years.

You can just pick one of them. You will need to make sure that they have included all documents that you need. There are lots of companies out there that advertise with low fees and follow up with hidden fees.

Another point you need to look at is what they will charge you later on. Most will tell you they will help you with what questions you may have but once you ask they will charge you. It is a jungle and there have been reported lots of unsatisfied people during the years.

Yes I totally agree.
I certainly like offshorecorpgroup too, that's yours right?
In all honesty I just wonder about ones providing services in many jurisdictions. I would probably prefer to find a law firm / accountant firm that is on the ground and only deals with one focused jurisdiction, if that makes sense

I certainly like offshorecorpgroup too, that's yours right?
Nope not at all!

You can find many larger firms like Offshore Companies from OCRA Worldwide PWC, deloitte etc. that can help you much better then a lawyer or accountant that has specialized in just one jurisdiction. However, it depends on what it is you are looking for of course. If it is a simple company in some jurisdiction and you already know what you need and how to setup you can pick that lawyer or CPA in the jurisdiciton in question.

Reactions: Zoxin Development
So what you say @Admin is that we have to get a quote from each agent and compare them which each other! How can we make sure they will help once we need it later on and not charge an arm and a leg? Any idea?
That's exactly what you have to do. I got badly scammed by a agent that start charging me lot's of money once the company was registered with him and afterwards.

Reactions: negon
Nope not at all!

You can find many larger firms like Offshore Companies from OCRA Worldwide PWC, deloitte etc. that can help you much better then a lawyer or accountant that has specialized in just one jurisdiction. However, it depends on what it is you are looking for of course. If it is a simple company in some jurisdiction and you already know what you need and how to setup you can pick that lawyer or CPA in the jurisdiciton in question.
Can you recommend an introducer for Cyprus formation? I was planning to fly to HK this May but after reading about the difficulties in opening a bank account, I'm rethinking my options. They request for historical info on your company but mine is brand new, a start up. So, after reading here on the forum, it appears that Cyprus might be a better location to use when starting. but the introducer seems to be crucial. any suggestion you may have will be greatly appreciated. tx

Reactions: clemens and negon
Can you recommend an introducer for Cyprus formation? I was planning to fly to HK this May but after reading about the difficulties in opening a bank account, I'm rethinking my options. They request for historical info on your company but mine is brand new, a start up. So, after reading here on the forum, it appears that Cyprus might be a better location to use when starting. but the introducer seems to be crucial. any suggestion you may have will be greatly appreciated. tx
You may use offshorecorpgroup.com they are good and many of us here (have) use(d) them. Personally I have had no problems with them.

Did you find out how to setup your business and where?

Same here interested to know if anyone has used Turnerlittle??? I have read good and bad reviews about them on the net.
I have used them before, they are good if you are looking for tax and legal advise, pay what they ask you to pay and you get a answer. Similar to any of the other agents that ask for payment in order to help people.

I have used them before, they are good if you are looking for tax and legal advise, pay what they ask you to pay and you get a answer. Similar to any of the other agents that ask for payment in order to help people.

They are not a legal advisory company so no they cant advise on legal aspect, it seems they are just a formation agent which suggest certain structure.

Latest Threads