Cyprus foundation how to go?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

haslan

Offshore Agent
Hi,

What are the tasks involving a Cyprus foundation to be registered?

And does it offer 100% anonymity against tax man?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Actually Cyprus has no foundation, we can help you to register a Private Interest Foundation in the Seychelles if it is what you are looking for?

For more information have a look here, Private Interest Foundations Seychelles | offshore-company-formation

Last edited:

haslan

Offshore Agent
Thank you, I had the time to look through the process, will you provide a councillor and protector or can we use our own people?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
We can help with both, however you may have a further look at the protectors position before you appoint any unknown person, most often the protector is the clients lawyer or a close business relation or a family member.

haslan

Offshore Agent
So friend or lawyer is fine, perfect.. I will read a little bit more to learn how this works.. do you have any publication online that could help me?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Please have a look at this link : ESTABLISHING AN INTERNATIONAL IBC/ PIF STRUCTURE for TAX and Asset Protection! - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum it explains what the different requirements and terms are also you will find information about how to control and manage your foundation in the Seychelles.

Last edited:

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Please try the link again, there were some permission changes yesterday so it should be possible to read all blog posts now.

Latest Threads