Our valued sponsor

Danish Crypto investor wanting to move offshore

LUKSO

Aug 7, 2021
Denmark
Visit site
Greetings

I'm a Danish citizen who does crypto consulting and crypto investing/trading.
I want to create an LLC in a foreign country and trade crypto primarily, but the option to also trade/invest into gold, silver and stocks is welcome.
I am doing this because the survelliance and draconian laws in my home country are increasing at a rapid rate.

So far the Government is crypto friendly, but I expect that to change.
I've done some research and I am currently talking with these guys in Georgia: Company Formation Georgia » Register Your Business in Georgia.
They say that it will cost me around 700 euro for an LLC company if I visit the country and 850 to get an LLC by e-mail correspondence where I don't have to travel there.
I can't help but think: What is the catch?
Also, does any of you have experience talking with the service I linked too?
They are also owners of:

http://www.georgialegalservice.ge
BRG - Register Business in Georgia

Also, can I ask, is it normal to feel affraid of this whole situation? My home country is still crypto friendly, so I am not in any trouble ( yet ) but I know that will change.
I feel very nervous traveling to an other part of the planet.
I just want to make sure that I visit a country where I can open an LLC company and trade/invest into the previously mentioned things without any trouble and the whole process must not take more than 7-10 days.
I don't mind paying 10-13% taxes but absolutely no more than that.

I have attached the contact info of the firm.

This is my first time doing this, so any advice is really appreciated.

Thank you in advance and bless you all!

Attachments

• billede_2021-08-08_220626.png
    billede_2021-08-08_220626.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 44
I was not aware of this no. I will have to get a double citizenship then - this is accepted in Denmark.

Haha, thanks for the laugh. I would suggest that you instead read up a little on tax laws or consult with an accountant. It has nothing to do with citizenship, it's simply about where the company is managed from (faktisk sæde), where it has operations (fast driftssted) and possibly where its owner is tax resident (CFC-regler).
For example, consider this example: Skat.dk: Selskab i Dubai - skattepligt til Danmark - ledelsens sæde - CFC-beskatning (look specifically at the tax authorities' analysis of questions 2 and 3)

Unless you want to break the law, you'll probably want to move to a different country.

Reactions: legrant and jjrapy
Haha, thanks for the laugh. I would suggest that you instead read up a little on tax laws or consult with an accountant. It has nothing to do with citizenship, it's simply about where the company is managed from (faktisk sæde), where it has operations (fast driftssted) and possibly where its owner is tax resident (CFC-regler).
For example, consider this example: Skat.dk: Selskab i Dubai - skattepligt til Danmark - ledelsens sæde - CFC-beskatning (look specifically at the tax authorities' analysis of questions 2 and 3)

Unless you want to break the law, you'll probably want to move to a different country.
I see. Well, I have been preparing mentally for this. Also, Scandinavian culture has suffered increasingly the past 10 years - it is on a huge decline.
Where would you recommend moving to if you just want to trade and invest and be left alone but still have access to inexpensive living conditions?

There are many threads about that on the forum.

And many more...

Personally I think Dubai is great because they just leave you alone. But living conditions aren't cheap, probably on a level similar to Scandinavia.

Hello @LUKSO

I will urge you to consider Cyprus as an option. It is an EU country and has one of the most beneficial tax regimes in EU.

Currently Cyprus attracts a lot of interest from Crypto investors and Crypto service providers around the Globe.

At present date no legislation was enacted to cover the treatment of Crypto Assets, with the exemption of the transposition of 5th AML EU Directive into local legislation, whereby Crypto-asset service providers need to be registered on Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission Registry.

If you do not carry any of the activities on behalf of other persons but only you act on your own account then this does not apply to you:

(a) exchange between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies;
(b) exchange between crypto assets;
(c) the management, transfer, transfer, retention, and / or safekeeping, including custodianship, of cryptocurrencies or cryptographic keys or means enabling control over cryptocurrencies;
(d) offering and / or selling cryptocurrencies, including the initial public offering; and
(e) participation in and / or provision of financial services related to the distribution, offering and / or sale of cryptocurrencies, including the initial public offering;

Please feel free to PM me in case you are interested.

Thank you.

Reactions: Almouk

Can you send me a PM ?