Our valued sponsor

dark doc company setup

Most of the free apps I've seen only give you the option of a US or Canadian number.

All the apps that provide International numbers I've seen require a payment. These apps with international numbers also only support a limited amount of countries since some countries do not support virtual phone numbers and voip. In these countries, a physical landline or sim card is required.

One thing I haven't checked is switching to the app store of different countries and checking if there's a free local phone app. I've checked some countries in South and Central America but I've only found free US and Canada number apps. Perhaps there might be some apps I can't see in European and Asian app stores that offer local numbers.
You got setup by now?

Reactions: solomo
Well, there is very easy to see who you competioners is today on internet and everyone that runs internet business know what competioners they have so compare that with worldwar or zombies is not real.

Some competioners rely only to destroy other business they not rely on they work they do...sad but true it is a hard world we live in everyone want to bee on top on google this days..and they who have money can easy do bad to they competioners if that give them 5 million or 10 million more income :)

I totally understand your concerns. Maybe this is no issue if you have a stupid business website. But if your whole business model is tight to the prmominence of certain URLs this might be an issue.

Whois privacy should give you a basic protection. At least it increases the effort neccessary from your competitors.

Second idea would some kind of license agreement. So your domain is just lend to your company. This might be another barrier in the game. Maybe someone here has deeper experience with that?

You need to build some very strong websites / authorities websites owned by an offshore company with anonymous docs. So you will need some encrypted e-mail like protonmail or similar.. once setup your competition can f**k off they will never figure it out who is behind it.

This is a long term process and you need a whole lot of experience to get this done proparly.

I totally understand your concerns. Maybe this is no issue if you have a stupid business website. But if your whole business model is tight to the prmominence of certain URLs this might be an issue.

Whois privacy should give you a basic protection. At least it increases the effort neccessary from your competitors.

Second idea would some kind of license agreement. So your domain is just lend to your company. This might be another barrier in the game. Maybe someone here has deeper experience with that?
It's possible to register whois privacy with most domain administrators. It's also possible to put your offshore company with address details etc. on the website and even register the domain with the offshore company details. How should your competitor ever find out who is behind conf/(%

Thnx for the reply, payment per month , what is the minimal 'contract' one month ? Or ?
Yes it is 1 month you can cancel at any time.