Our valued sponsor

DBA or Trading names for Seychelles IBC?

mnschwarz

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Just wondering if it's possible to use a different DBA or multiple DBA names under the one IBC, specifically in Seychelles? It would be helpful to have different names for different areas of business, easier identification of the services offered, marketed etc. I realise I could simply set up multiple IBC's without too much additional expense but I'd rather not have to open multiple bank accounts etc for each entity.

Anyone know if this is permitted and/or if the DBA name is required to registered in Seychelles? Thanks.

It's possible to have several DBA's for one company, did you ask your agent for help to do so ?

Reactions: mnschwarz
Where will you use the names, or invoices or bank transfers?
You could simply use the names on invoices if the company name is also present. But I think it will be hard to get your bank to accept incoming transfer to a dba name.
Never heard about that you can register a dba name for a offshore ibc.

I haven't as yet. Being the weekend I knew I'd get a quicker response here to satisfy my curiosity! Much appreciated. I'll hit up the agent on Monday.
Did you get a DBA name or figured out that you just can do it without to register it anywhere?

Latest Threads