Our valued sponsor

DE IBAN needed

@Sadhu

Thanks, I contacted both. Ebury replied swiftly but it seems that 40-50k EUR is not enough for them to open an account, especially since I told them I will not exchange into another currency. Maybe I should have lied :( . Lets see how moneycorp works.

@All

Payoneer is behaving very strange, I now handed in my TransferWise account (Belgium IBAN) and the support replied that the IBAN must be 23 characters. The IBAN is valid and obviously the length varies by country. I need a DE IBAN because of IBAN-discrimination and now Payoneer is also engaging in the same thing? :D

Reactions: Sadhu
Okay so after weeks of waiting I finally got my IBAN assigned from Payoneer.
Allthough I mentioned a hundred times that I need a DE IBAN guess what I got assigned? Yes, an IE (Irisih) Citibank IBAN. Great.

Settlego/Openpayd are not reacting to emails and phone calls. Paymix.eu is also not responding allthough their live chat is saying they will.

Moneycorp send an email asking me for details, no response after that.

Reactions: Sadhu
Hey, @chrisgerth
Have you found a solution to this meanwhile? I have the exact same issue. Have been receiving payments in a DE IBAN from Payoneer for a year, but now they are no longer accepting them and want me to change to the IE IBAN. So I need an alternative.
Cheers

Latest Threads