Our valued sponsor

Debit Card With Zero Fees

4br

Jul 23, 2020
Visit site
Good afternoon,

Does anyone know any debit cards that have zero fees for withdrawals and FX? Preferably world wide.

I've been using the Crypto.com debit card all around the world, including in countries like Russia and Mongolia. There are zero FX fees, zero ATM fees, zero top up fees. None. If I buy something for 500 Kazakh tenge in Kazakhstan I pay the exchange rate for 500 KZT and nothing more.

However, Crypto.com will only be offering this to people who have upgraded to their level when you hold $40,000 of their token. I'm happy with that, but would like to wait a while to see if they end up going the way of FTX and with the "Biden boom" now rarely talked about, I think all these cryptos could go down another leg.

I did have the Wise card before, but am outside of their jurisdictions now. I believe that was no/low fee. And I've also heard Revolut may be similar.

Not a debit card, but Swissquote has credit cards with zero FX fees on some currencies: CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, SEK, NOK, DKK, HKD, JPY, AED.

There are other fees, though, so it's neither as cheap nor is its coverage as good as Wise and Revolut.

Reactions: 4br and JohnLocke