Our valued sponsor

Debit or credit card that can be sent to Turkey

Eldubb

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
I've been reading through the forums but it seems the normally recommended cards from places like Swissquote don't allow accounts from Turkey or don't send cards to Turkey (like Wise, Revolut). Even Zenus bank won't send a debit card to Turkey.

Is there any place that will send a card so i can make purchases like airline tickets? or will work for general day to day shopping?

AFAIK, Turkish banks are very happy to issue both debit and credit cards to residents once you have a tax ID. Since it's so hard so to get a card shipped there from foreign banks, why not go with a local bank?

@Gediminas used to have an arrangement with Bankera/Pervesk that enabled sending cards outside of EU/EEA. Maybe that's still available.

You can always try KT Bank in Germany. If a Turkish bank in Germany does not send cards to Turkey then.... :confused:.

Reactions: Forester
You can use reship service, have the card received and forwarded (IDK if the card would work in Turkey though if they don't ship there)
For Germany I can really recommend: tiptrans.com
for usa: shipito.com

Reactions: donna4
Yes I can help with that

Great but it looks like Bankera only supports receiving funds via SEPA. I don't have an EMI account that does that. I'd like to send SWIFT transfers from Zenus bank.

AFAIK, Turkish banks are very happy to issue both debit and credit cards to residents once you have a tax ID. Since it's so hard so to get a card shipped there from foreign banks, why not go with a local bank?
I have debit cards in Turkey but they don't provide credit cards to foreigners. I don't want to use the debit cards in Turkey so im trying to find a different alternative that's easily transferable from EMI's/Zenus

Neither of those supply accounts/cards to people residing in Turkey.

Last edited:
You can always try KT Bank in Germany. If a Turkish bank in Germany does not send cards to Turkey then.... :confused:.

Can I ask you a question i don't quite understand the answer to..

If i'm an Australian and I sign up with an EMI pretending be a tax resident back home in Australia so i can have the debit card sent to a home address and then forwarded to me, what happens with reporting?

For example, I'm currently looking at Wirex. If they report my funds/transactions in Australia because i registered there but i'm not a tax resident - what are the repercussions? I don't quite understand how a lot of people on here are using darks or do what I'm suggesting with their home country.

If i'm an Australian and I sign up with an EMI pretending be a tax resident back home in Australia so i can have the debit card sent to a home address and then forwarded to me, what happens with reporting?

If the EMI reports under CRS then the report goes to Australia.

For example, I'm currently looking at Wirex. If they report my funds/transactions in Australia because i registered there but i'm not a tax resident - what are the repercussions?

I have not checked if Wirex reports. However any actions following reporting will be down to Australian taxman. It's not a guarantee that Australian tax office will act on reported data immediately and maybe not at all. I can only imagine if they get data and see you have not filed a tax return for example, it will in worst case set of alarm bells.

AFAIK, Bitsafe now called Yoursafe ship card worldwide maybe you should check it out. I used mine for purchases online and some withdrawals too, it works, but you have limit on Atm 500€ day and 3500€ month, for online purchases mines were small orders 100-150€ I not sure how much is the limit check if there is info on site.