Dedicated web hosting services in Netherlands?

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
require 1200 gbs of disk space, 17000 gbs of bandwidth, 32 gbs of ram, Linux
What can you say about HostSailor.com dedicated web hosting services in Netherlands?
What host is better from your views?

Groussin

As far as I know libertyvps.net has their servers located in Netherlands. I think you can have a look at them and check.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
HostSailor.com service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.

Shirabuki

How high is your Budget? www.internoc24.host has several different dedicated server in netherland available, with 32 GB Ram and 2x 2 TB HDD a Xeon based Server cost round about 100 EUR, maybe a little bit cheaper on longer paymentcycle.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I would like to add that pretty good server hosting deals offered by Hostunmetered.net - check out their London Unmetered servers.
Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

Lakmis

Libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are reliable enough providers to have a deal with.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
==>> Okayservers.com will work fine for you. They offer a great list of server hosting packages for high traffic web sites.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com provide the best servers in the IT industry.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Try QHoster.com servers. It has good pricing, fair support - our hosting was actually done by shared, and while their support was generally good.

Latest Threads