Our valued sponsor

Defeating Jumio/Netverify

mrBobby

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
I'm trying verify with netverify, to be more specific I'm trying to verify my localbitcoins account. I know this shouldn't be that hard simply upload a id/passport pic and I should be good. Unfortunately, when i did this with scanned documents i bought online, it didn't pass. I have another localbitcoins account which is even more important to me, so i'd like to pass this ones verification. I bought new id scans and am ready to give it another shot. I was just wondering if there was an issue with my IP solution, last time I used a random vpn. This time I'm using a vpn that matches the location of the documents. Should I not be using a vpn? The ip is clean because I created the vpn myself from a server I am renting, but the ip still should look suspect because its not a residential ip. Does this even matter? What are your experiences with jumio/netverify?

95% of VPN IPs are blacklisted. Sites are especially strict when it comes to dealing with crypto. No wonder your verification was declined and I suspect your account might be flagged.

You need to use a residential IP preferably from the location of your documents.

My ip for sure isn't flagged for spam or something of this nature. I also check the ip for any previous infractions. I use a clean vps's I install openvpn on. Where do you guys typically get residential ip's from?