Our valued sponsor

Definitive solution to work as a Self Sufficient Malta

Hi,
1. No
2. NO
3. There is a particular handling that wr are able to achieve.

If you are truly interested I can PM you to discuss.
Is Malta issuing a tax residence certificate to the company? I am asking this because many DTA exclude companies which are taxed only for the income produced locally. In this case they tax only remitted income so not sure if it still stays inside the DTA.
In theory this structure should work also with a non-resident UK company having tax residence in Malta according to HMRC guidelines.
Correct?

Hi there, I ve set up a relevant structure with a local Maltese professional, where we have utilized a Maltese non-domicile company and claimed zero taxation in Malta by not remmitting any funds in Malta. The effective overall tax of this structure set up properly is 0%. Management of the company remains with you as a Maltese non dom.
If you would like I can PM you and discuss this.
Hi, immensely interested in hearing about this. Would you mind to share the professionals’ details and/or some more info about the setup ?
Thanks so much in advance, have a great day

Hi there, I ve set up a relevant structure with a local Maltese professional, where we have utilized a Maltese non-domicile company and claimed zero taxation in Malta by not remmitting any funds in Malta. The effective overall tax of this structure set up properly is 0%. Management of the company remains with you as a Maltese non dom.
i am interested please can you pm

Hi sir, any updates please ? You didn’t follow up with my pm request. My best regards

Hey @CyprusLawyer101 do you know if management could be outsourced to a Maltese nominee director while shareholder lives in Dubai for example?
Just remember… Malta might well ask you to disclose every aspect of your international structure to them - including the beneficial ownership details for every level in the structure. They introduced this fact gathering process as part of getting off the FATF grey list. Serious problems apparently for failing to supply such data quickly when requested. Some company formation advisors no longer recommend any nominees for Malta companies or for structures that include a Malta company… and will no longer supply them. Forget privacy re intergovernmental reporting with any Malta company.

Yes ,its
Just remember… Malta might well ask you to disclose every aspect of your international structure to them - including the beneficial ownership details for every level in the structure. They introduced this fact gathering process as part of getting off the FATF grey list. Serious problems apparently for failing to supply such data quickly when requested. Some company formation advisors no longer recommend any nominees for Malta companies or for structures that include a Malta company… and will no longer supply them. Forget privacy re intergovernmental reporting with any Malta company.
Yes, thats the impression i am getting. The owner of the company should be based in Malta as a non dom and be the director. Otherwise, enough aubatance requirements would be necessary and I am not aure the leve to which this would bring safe results in Malta

Please send me more information about this setup! Thanks :)

Hi @CyprusLawyer101 I'm very interested about this. Can you please reach out to me?

I talked with the Maltese accountant who has written the post about this.

They said I still need the foreign holding, but honestly I don't understand why.

I'm trying to solve this puzzle but it's really such a headache.

The local accountants are saying different things about this and the government has not yet confirmed they understand the structure

Hi @CyprusLawyer101 I'm very interested about this. Can you please reach out to me?

I talked with the Maltese accountant who has written the post about this.

They said I still need the foreign holding, but honestly I don't understand why.

I'm trying to solve this puzzle but it's really such a headache.

The local accountants are saying different things about this and the government has not yet confirmed they understand the structure
Hello,
I will send you a PM to discuss if you would qualify.

Reactions: ilpablo

Latest Threads