Our valued sponsor

Delaware LLC - for e-business

ilmzomz

Dec 24, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking to start an e-business to sell cloud services like data backup. My company would appoint channel partners in the different countries to sell the services my e-business offers and for this reason, am looking at selecting the most suitable location in which to form the company.

I would consider the UK, but being a non-resident director/owner it would be a challenge to open a bank a/c and thus would have to use PayPal. And with PayPal requiring one to link a credit card or bank a/c, would make the whole thing even more challenging.

So I'm considering a Delaware LLC.
I understand from the Delaware LLC formation companies, Delaware offers anonymity of owners and director/officers; Allows foreigners to own a company in Delaware and there is no taxation on income from outside the US?
Some formation companies also suggest have a neobank a/c as a foreigner.

Compared to places like Seychelles or the UAE, Delaware is even cheaper for formation and maintenance.

What I need to know is, since there is anonymity, in whose names are the documents filed?

Also, is the EIN required in such a scenario?

Just needed some neutral guidance, pls.

Hi,

I'm looking to start an e-business to sell cloud services like data backup. My company would appoint channel partners in the different countries to sell the services my e-business offers and for this reason, am looking at selecting the most suitable location in which to form the company.

I would consider the UK, but being a non-resident director/owner it would be a challenge to open a bank a/c and thus would have to use PayPal. And with PayPal requiring one to link a credit card or bank a/c, would make the whole thing even more challenging.

So I'm considering a Delaware LLC.
I understand from the Delaware LLC formation companies, Delaware offers anonymity of owners and director/officers; Allows foreigners to own a company in Delaware and there is no taxation on income from outside the US?
Some formation companies also suggest have a neobank a/c as a foreigner.

Compared to places like Seychelles or the UAE, Delaware is even cheaper for formation and maintenance.

What I need to know is, since there is anonymity, in whose names are the documents filed?

Also, is the EIN required in such a scenario?

Just needed some neutral guidance, pls.
Documents are file at your name, but the company records are not public and your name does not appear there. You also need a EIN for the LLC. PM for more info.

Latest Threads