Our valued sponsor

Delaware LLC Payment Processor without TIN

I am a bit ignorant on the subject, they asked me for one of the following data:
EIN or SSN
  • IRS Letter 147C
  • IRS SS-4 confirmation letter
EIN and ITIN are two completely different things.
EIN (employer identification number) is the “SSN of the company” and can be requested to the IRS.
ITIN is a substitute of the SSN for foreigners and pretty much complicate to get, but totally unrelated to the EIN and your company (it is a personal tax identification number).

EIN and ITIN are two completely different things.
EIN (employer identification number) is the “SSN of the company” and can be requested to the IRS.
ITIN is a substitute of the SSN for foreigners and pretty much complicate to get, but totally unrelated to the EIN and your company (it is a personal tax identification number).
thank you very much for the explanation.
Since you are very knowledgeable, do you know any ideal gateways for my needs?

Hello everyone,
i'm looking a payment processor for my Delaware LLC.
My ecommerce business is legitimate and not high-risk.
I do not trade in the USA.
Do you have any suggestions?
Why use a Delaware company at all if you don't have business in the US - it complicates things a lot compared to for instant a setup in the UK where you have tons of merchant account providers to choose from.

Why use a Delaware company at all if you don't have business in the US - it complicates things a lot compared to for instant a setup in the UK where you have tons of merchant account providers to choose from.
I chose this configuration because there is no accounting requirement. Is there any UK alternative without accounting? Possibly that there is no online registry to maintain some privacy.

Reactions: uplana
I chose this configuration because there is no accounting requirement. Is there any UK alternative without accounting? Possibly that there is no online registry to maintain some privacy.
not really, it is difficult to get this all under one umbrella. There are some models discussed inside mentor group gold but they will not suite everyone.

Latest Threads