Our valued sponsor

Delaware LLC, Stripe and Wise Account

Hi. thank you in advance to those who will share advice

I recently formed Delaware LLC, applied for an account with Stripe and got Wise business account. I run an essay mill company.

We started processing credit card payments. After several months of processing, I got this email telling me they are verifying my business. I already sent them information about my business

Upon checking, it turned out, my business is prohibited and restricted.

They might probably discontinue service. Can you advise me which credit card processor will accept my business?

No you need mentor group gold access for getting access to the database.

Anyway, it is a big mistaken made by many that they don't check with the EMI, BANK, NEOBANK or Payment processor if their business is accepted before they start doing business and put money into the system.

Your business is considered high risk, you may most properly already know it when you put your first transaction through them.

Reactions: troubled soul
No you need mentor group gold access for getting access to the database.

Anyway, it is a big mistaken made by many that they don't check with the EMI, BANK, NEOBANK or Payment processor if their business is accepted before they start doing business and put money into the system.

Your business is considered high risk, you may most properly already know it when you put your first transaction through them.
Yes. I was actually not aware. Is there any alternative psp i could use?

This is just to contribute to the information on this site. this is a great site with bunch of helpful people. and I hope to share whatever I know. I got this message from Stripe after they closed our account.

We’re writing to let you know that, after conducting a review of your business, we’ve found that it presents a higher level of risk than we are able to work with at this time.

Transitioning off Stripe:

We understand that moving away from Stripe can take time, so your service is not ending immediately. To help with the transition to a new payment processor, we’re able to provide you 5 additional days (beginning today) to switch to a new provider. After this time, you won’t be able to accept charges on your account

Because of the elevated risk associated with your account, your balance will be placed on reserve for the next 90 days (the industry-standard period during which most payments are disputed). During this time, the reserved funds will help cover any disputes or unforeseen refunds on your account. The remaining balance will be paid out to your bank account at the end of this period.

If you need an alternative payment processor, we recommend considering PaymentCloud, which works with businesses with a higher level of risk than we're able to support.

Latest Threads