Our valued sponsor

Delware company with bank account?

Please get back to topic again guys! The main question was Delaware company and bank account ;)

Reactions: haslan
You can set up a Delaware formation with these guys: usformation.com

To set up a bank account in USA you will need to fly there. All you need is the kit that this company give you and you can open an account with citi, PNC, Wells Fargo etc

I'm guessing all of them, if they let you open an account, why not merchant facility also? They may require something additional like fixed address you operate from within the US, some services offer lease agreements on a virtual office that may suffice.
Merchant Account is provided by a Acquiring bank only doing credit Card processing while regular bank accounts are provided by regular banks, two different things!

I see... Here in UK I've a Barclays account and merchant facility with Worldpay (I'm saying merchant facility but maybe a POS machine would be more accurate). Does that make Worldpay an acquiring bank or just a processing facility for a merchant bank?

Nonetheless if I have a US bank account then I'm guessing I could set up a US based version of Worldpay to link to the bank account? Or just use Stripe?

Merchant Account is provided by a Acquiring bank only doing credit Card processing while regular bank accounts are provided by regular banks, two different things!

I see... Here in UK I've a Barclays account and merchant facility with Worldpay (I'm saying merchant facility but maybe a POS machine would be more accurate). Does that make Worldpay an acquiring bank or just a processing facility for a merchant bank?
World by is RBS which is a bank. In some countries the banks own the Acquiring banks and for that reason they are one and the same but in regards to business they are two entities not the same.

Deutsche Bank had Pago for years back, where Pago had only Acquiring business. WireCard was just a payment processor for instant for Pago until they turned into a bank after they got licensed.

Latest Threads