Our valued sponsor

Delware company with bank account?

Yes i want to start a social media company for US clients. And i need in order to get clients a US company and bank account. I like delaware the fact that i have to pay 250$ a year to own a company and i want to set it up there

Yes i want to start a social media company for US clients. And i need in order to get clients a US company and bank account. I like delaware the fact that i have to pay 250$ a year to own a company and i want to set it up there
You could setup company in Delaware and open bank account in Romania.
I think is quite hard to open remote bank account in US

And i will only have to pay 10$ for an international wire and american customers. Will have more assurance that they are not dealing with a ghost that will take away their money?Do you think that would work?

I think you are charging your clients online via PayPal or another processors, no?
You want to accept payments by bank transfer?
I know one setup like this in Romania, they are using Delaware company and bank account opened at local bank.

If you use a Delaware company you can use Stripe, RBS WorldPay and 2checkout for payment processing!

@thinkat is this is a PSP in Romania?

I checked on their merchant account opening informations , they seems to accept all USA and many more jurisdiction like Saint Kitts and Nevis / Panama .. etc
Not too bad. Seems there may be an option to get some processing running.

Do you know if they are certified by VISA / PCI AIS certified? and what operation is behind it? do they do 3rd party processing or issue direct MID's?

Reactions: negon
Not too bad. Seems there may be an option to get some processing running.

Do you know if they are certified by VISA / PCI AIS certified? and what operation is behind it? do they do 3rd party processing or issue direct MID's?
They are PCI DSS certified. They are certified and they act in many countries.
In Romania for example they work with biggest companies, so they are ok i think.
I never used them.

Reactions: negon
I checked on their merchant account opening informations , they seems to accept all USA and many more jurisdiction like Saint Kitts and Nevis / Panama .. etc
But I read:
Question: Which of our markets are you interested in selling into?
Answer: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russia/Russian Federation, South Africa and Turkey.

Latest Threads