Our valued sponsor

Delware setup, can this work?

max4

Oct 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi there,

I have an ecommerce business operating in the US (all my sales is here), but I controlling my business from Easter Europe (I live there right now).
I thinking about creating a Delaware corporation and all my sales will be accounted for that company. I also create a company where I live right now that will provide "human resource" for the Delaware company.
Since all my sales in the US can this give enough substance for the Delaware company ? Can this setup work?

Since all my sales in the US can this give enough substance for the Delaware company ? Can this setup work?
If you search the forum (using google) like this:
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com company substance

then you quickly will find tons of other threads similar to your question. Substance means that you have a real office, real humans and computers in that office in the country you operate, otherwise any tax office on this planet will refuse to accept it.

Even with a company WITH substance you will need to be prepared for a lot of questions, you want to speak with a tax lawyer before you do more, it is really important to learn what substance means and how you can setup such a thing.

then you quickly will find tons of other threads similar to your question. Substance means that you have a real office, real humans and computers in that office in the country you operate, otherwise any tax office on this planet will refuse to accept it.

Even with a company WITH substance you will need to be prepared for a lot of questions, you want to speak with a tax lawyer before you do more, it is really important to learn what substance means and how you can setup such a thing.

Thanks, for the answer. I read through every single topic I could find. Now I have a better understanding what subtance means for a company. I was actually talking to a local tax advisor who said I needed to do an American LLC to do this, but she is specalized in local tax laws, not an expert in this matter.
Any suggestion for a tax lawyer that could help me out?

Just to make sure services like Virtual office + Nominess have chance to solve this?