Our valued sponsor

Didn't use legal name opening PP acct

The card need to be issued in Georgia or will any VISA card work for a Georgia PayPal? I'm thinking of AdvCash VISA.
Is this experience for personal account and which citizenship you use in the docs you provide to PayPal? Georgia or EU citizenship with Georgia residence? Thank's!

Did you try to link a non-georgia visa card to a georgia paypal account (in the name of a non-georgia citizenship)? Did it work?

I have tried to setup a PP account for a Georgian company and using the AdvCash visa card to get verified, all went good. Just my experience.

I have tried to setup a PP account for a Georgian company and using the AdvCash visa card to get verified, all went good. Just my experience.
I have setup a georgian paypal account (business) and tried to link a prepaid card but it says "sorry we are unable to process your request". Any idea why this happens?

If it works for you guys, then the different billing address cant be the reason. Is your paypal account in the same name as the card holder?

Mine is in the same name as the card holder. You may have to call PayPal support to get more detailed clarification.

Latest Threads