Our valued sponsor

Digital Identity for all Europeans!! - Your thoughts please.

Total disruption of privacy in the EU happened in 2006 when ID and passports became biometric. Add to it massive CCTV surveilance (UK is probably on the same level as China).
Digital EU ID and digital euro (dollar) is nothing but hot air from 2020. The bank lobby will take care to limit its usage or to suppress it entirely.

Last edited:
They will mostly likely participate in some form.

These are already surveillance states. And the people will welcome it as they did overwhelmingly for new surveillance laws in Switzerland.

I wonder if Albert doesn't wear a stupid mask if he gets fined too?

A guy that had a mistress and love child do the right thing?...lol.

Birds of a feather…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
The part they don't tell you is it will be required to access certain internet sites....or sorry prove your age ;). Expect an updated GDPR and internet anonymity gone if your in EU. All the big tech companies such as google, apple, Facebook will be forced to work with this tech. And yes the digital Euro will be integrated into this.

P.S Get out of EU while you still can and don't look back as I have said for years eek¤%&.
Where would you think its a good destination for poor east europeans with kids to go?

??? Why do you say this when there is an indication of this: BRICS INDIA 2021 | Ministry of External Affairs

PS. Genuinely interested in hearing your argument and facts in support of your claim.
BRICS currency is a done deal from 2013.
US and EU lost the battle for an unipolar monetary system against BRICS and agreed to their terms for a tri polar monetary system.
So what we see now is the creation of a new tripolar monetary system linked to gold.
You really belive that bs that saudi arabia can go to BRICS with no harm to them happening ?The saudi royal family is ONLY in power because of US backing them.
So my personal guess is BRICS will implement as first a gold linked currency like russia did which will cause that many countries will use cny as the new world reserve currency and then USD will develue about 40-50% which will cause poorness across the US and EU and big investors can buy for peanuts everything up.
After that to stimulate the econemy they will install the second final now world wide monetary system from IMF which will be digital money linked to gold with high negative interest rates to revitalize the econemy which will be in a deep recession.This time it will have clear rules for ALL.SDR's for gold holdings.
Because USD losing 40-50% of value will cause high inflation as people which countries currencies have majority in USD as backing will flee with all their cash into hard assets forcing the fed to increase interest rates significant higher to combat an even higher inflation than the first one we just saw which will break a lot of debt holders and push the econemy into a very hard recession

Goal is to suck out wealth from western countries and make people dependable from governmental aid.
They want to bring western countries wealth level down to match the rest of the world.

Its also a bit geopolitics you need to understand
Since USA lost the economic battle against BRICS expecially not being able to force china to open their market for US uncontrolled money movements into china so they could control china via money like they did in russia in the 90's
made that they created a new strategy.
Putin is also stable because he defended 2014 Crimea which is a major military strategic point for the russian sea fleet.
Would he had lost crimea he would have lost support from the military and the pro nato russian group would get into power.

So the strategy now is to weaken russia and china as much as possible with war against russia.banning chips delivery to china,increasing drasticly interest rates so in US living chinese who invested money in china for a "free meal" are forced to take out money of china and bring it back to the US.
Creating new major blocks with supporting now Poland moving army and all their assets from germany over there as they want to make poland and westukraine the new block against russia like germany was after ww2 against the communists.Germany is getting sucked out now ,dropped like a hot potato because the possibility germany would cowork with russia in the future was to big.
According to george friedman who was and is a think tank for the US under Stratfor it would be the only real threat to the USA.
So since industry is moving out of China they are moving it to India in hope this time India will be the local counterpart to china.
India can be controlled by the US where China was unbreakable.
But you are right in the past India has not followed expactations from the US and even were threatened to get kicked out of SWIFT.But at that time they also didn't received so much "love" from the US they are receiving now.

Last edited:
BRICS currency is a done deal from 2013.
US and EU lost the battle for an unipolar monetary system against BRICS and agreed to their terms for a tri polar monetary system.
So what we see now is the creation of a new tripolar monetary system linked to gold.
You really belive that bs that saudi arabia can go to BRICS with no harm to them happening ?The saudi royal family is ONLY in power because of US backing them.
So my personal guess is BRICS will implement as first a gold linked currency like russia did which will cause that many countries will use cny as the new world reserve currency and then USD will develue about 40-50% which will cause poorness across the US and EU and big investors can buy for peanuts everything up.
After that to stimulate the econemy they will install the second final now world wide monetary system from IMF which will be digital money linked to gold with high negative interest rates to revitalize the econemy which will be in a deep recession.This time it will have clear rules for ALL.SDR's for gold holdings.
Because USD losing 40-50% of value will cause high inflation as people which countries currencies have majority in USD as backing will flee with all their cash into hard assets forcing the fed to increase interest rates significant higher to combat an even higher inflation than the first one we just saw which will break a lot of debt holders and push the econemy into a very hard recession

Goal is to suck out wealth from western countries and make people dependable from governmental aid.
They want to bring western countries wealth level down to match the rest of the world.

Its also a bit geopolitics you need to understand
Since USA lost the economic battle against BRICS expecially not being able to force china to open their market for US uncontrolled money movements into china so they could control china via money like they did in russia in the 90's
made that they created a new strategy.
Putin is also stable because he defended 2014 Crimea which is a major military strategic point for the russian sea fleet.
Would he had lost crimea he would have lost support from the military and the pro nato russian group would get into power.

So the strategy now is to weaken russia and china as much as possible with war against russia.banning chips delivery to china,increasing drasticly interest rates so in US living chinese who invested money in china for a "free meal" are forced to take out money of china and bring it back to the US.
Creating new major blocks with supporting now Poland moving army and all their assets from germany over there as they want to make poland and westukraine the new block against russia like germany was after ww2 against the communists.Germany is getting sucked out now ,dropped like a hot potato because the possibility germany would cowork with russia in the future was to big.
According to george friedman who was and is a think tank for the US under Stratfor it would be the only real threat to the USA.
So since industry is moving out of China they are moving it to India in hope this time India will be the local counterpart to china.
India can be controlled by the US where China was unbreakable.
But you are right in the past India has not followed expactations from the US and even were threatened to get kicked out of SWIFT.But at that time they also didn't received so much "love" from the US they are receiving now.
Interesting. Thank you for taking the time to lay out your exegesis.

yeah let's get back on topic: EU idiocy... stupi#21
The part they don't tell you is it will be required to access certain internet sites....or sorry prove your age ;). Expect an updated GDPR and internet anonymity gone if your in EU. All the big tech companies such as google, apple, Facebook will be forced to work with this tech. And yes the digital Euro will be integrated into this.

P.S Get out of EU while you still can and don't look back as I have said for years eek¤%&.
on top of all that, they want to block the sun!

The potential options include stratospheric aerosol injection, which involves increasing the concentration of particles in the atmosphere to reduce the amount of sunlight reaching the Earth’s surface.
Dj9yI8NXsAAVkba.jpg

Last edited:
yeah let's get back on topic: EU idiocy... stupi#21

on top of all that, they want to block the sun!

Dj9yI8NXsAAVkba.jpg
They are doing it already.My guess they want to increase it to make HAARP and weather manipulation more effective.which will make it will be obvious for everyone.Goal is to limit the good water for farmlands and private people so they can't grow their own food.
Like i posted some time already they want to force an underproduction of food to start producing food local in the big cities which requires only 1/6 to 1/27 of water than normal farm land.They plan to use it in big free offices spaces.
So you know now why office prices are getting smashed.

@Elias Digital ID is nothing new and it will come very quickly.
Have a read about "Full Spectrum Dominance" which they want to implement.
Would you have read WHO reports you would now they planned to implement digital id end of this year.
And governments already voted to give WHO full power over the country should they call out a pandemic without even the need to proof it

How did the topic get here :confused:. Let's stick to topic please.

This makes life much easier, we now know where not to live.

I was born in Europe (Spain) and I so remember those days when I could go riding my horse at the beach, make a fire in the woods and sleeping there without a problem. I could spend the summers spearfishing without the need of a license, and getting drunk with my friends every weekend getting into fights without anyone calling the cops. I could go to the pharmacy and buy antibiotics without the need of having to make an appointment with the doctors and having to wait for a few days, or having to spend the whole day waiting at the local hospital to get a stupid prescription. And I could go shooting lizards with my pellet gun when I was a young teenager.

The good old days are far gone, now when I get out of my house, I put my dark sunglasses on and say to myself "remember, you are a robot, go and come back, don't Talk to anybody, don't Look at anybody."

Hopefully I'll be gone by next year, Mexico & Colombia here I come.

Anyone that stays in Europe will definitely be digging his own grave, very similar to all the Germans that initially supported the Nazi Party.

Last edited:

Latest Threads