Our valued sponsor

Discover the Advantages of Belize Incorporation

belize-company.jpg

If you’re interested in pWhen you incorporate your Belize company a certificate of good standing should be ordered.urchasing an offshore company, you’ll benefit from learning about the advantages of Belize incorporation. Since we do set up this type of incorporation for our valued clientele, we have years of experience and skill to share… By giving you access to concise information about why incorporating in Belize will be in your best interests, we’ll help you to make a wise and informed decision about whether or not owning a Belize-based International Business Company (IBC) will suit your needs.

Belize Facts and Information This nation measures only 8,867 square miles and it’s located along the northeast coast of Central America. Beautiful and tranquil, this country is surrounded by the aquamarine waters of the Caribbean Sea. Belize is known for its stunning Barrier Reef, which is the second-biggest coral formation in the world. Why Form an International Business Company in Belize? When you allow us to take care of the incorporation details for you, you’ll be primed to enjoy exceptional business benefits. For example, you’ll find that your new IBC is exempt from taxation on all income, as well as on dividends which are paid out by your firm. In addition to these measurable benefits, your IBC will be exempt from taxation on interest, rental costs, royalties earned and compensations.

Your business will function without any restrictions on currency and you may have your stakeholder/director meetings in any nation that you wish. In fact, it will be possible to attend such gatherings via proxy, in order to enjoy total convenience. Since companies which are formed in Belize don’t require citizenship or residency from company principals and stakeholders, they allow for superlative freedom and ease.

In addition, this type of IBC offers a significant level of liability protection, in that liability is restricted to the nominal value of stocks. In terms of reporting, you’ll find that annual reports are not mandatory, which definitely takes away some of the pressure of doing business.

Is This Business Venture Right for You? Now that you understand the advantages of incorporating in Belize, you’ll be one step closer to deciding if this type of offshore incorporation is suitable for your requirements. If you want to learn more, please connect with our team today. We are here to guide you through the incorporation process, step by step.

In fact, we’re ready to take care of every detail for you, so that the process of attaining legal incorporation of a Belize-based IBC is smooth, stress-free and very rapid. Since we charge affordable fees for our practical services, we will provide you with cost-effective care which cuts through all of the red tape.

Belize is one of the jurisdictions left where privacy is still maintained.

I've read that since it's only business is holding money for others, we risk losing everything if their economy takes turn for the worse plus banks have a tendency to liquidate there... I was looking into it until I read this... input?

You may use the Google Search on this forum to find more reason posts about the latest changes in Belize, there are a lot of threads around.

Can you share the process of incorporating in Belize, did you just follow the information on the website or used a registered agent to handle it for you?
The guy is banned from here, so he won't be able to answer you, also take into consideration how old the article is. Much may have changed since then.

It's simple. But why do you want to setup a Belize company in 2024 ? I wonder??
In my home country it takes a lot of time to get a company set up and the banks won’t let you have USD dollars and if the do you will end up paying a lot in commission. My clients are in china and the u.s. and they pay me in USD. As far as I know it’s easier to set up in Belize and sort of cheaper than somewhere else, Can we have a talk? What do you suggest besides Belize?