Our valued sponsor

DLS-Dubai.com (Fred) - Reviews

Jea

Dec 1, 2019
Visit site
I have posted a thread where I asked for reviews of this service provider but it has been deleted:
"Your thread DLS-Dubai.com (Fred) - Reviews was deleted. Reason: Upon providers request!"

Why is the provider censoring discussions about his services (in his thread and others threads)?

@Admin Are honest discussions about providers who advertise on your forum allowed or not? There were several complaints raised in the thread...

Hi @Jea,

we don't censor anything and have nothing to hide.

There was a client not satisfied with the communication and once we contacted him back and everything was clarified he wanted to delete his post that was not possible.

So he asked one of the moderators to delete the post and instead the post the whole thread was deleted.

If you remember there were only satisfied people with positive feedback - so it was even for our feedback not a positive thing to have the thread deleted.

However check other threads with 50+ reviews from different clients that were fair enough to leave a honest review. Each of them can be contacted and most likely they will reply and verify our work.

We stick to a closed working system and provide you with a solution that works - no magic involved. With our Residence and Bank Service we save up time and money for anybody that don't want to spend too much time and money to figure out everything by themself.

That's a big difference to other service provider promoting to work with 30 jurisdictions and plenty of banks and fail to succeed in practice as non-resident banking comes to an end and you can only perform 100% independent and with high quality standards in the jurisdiction you are living yourself.

So we are living in Dubai, having our office and network in Dubai to provide you Residence and Bank Service for Dubai Company with Dubai Residence and Dubai Bank Accounts - that's it.

Anybody that has doubts in us as a service provider or me as a person either schedule a personal call via Zoom or a personal meeting at our Dubai Office.

So far we were not contacted by you in person - feel free to do so.

Here's my review:

No business bank account opened after more than 5 months.

Well actually, 1 business EMI account opened, but they closed it after receiving 2 small wires because they didn't buy the "cashout scheme" (the compliance officer figured out it's bulls**t).

Opened a personal account, but cannot access funds on the account (6 digits) due to the banker (or somebody else from the bank) f*****g up international card delivery TWICE! The banker doesn't care, didn't help me and is very difficult to work with (had to send him FOUR whatsapp messages to explain a simple thing).

The card is meanwhile delivered to him and Fred as a service provider can't controll the International Card delivery by a bank to someone without any fixed place of stay and travelling frequently.

The banker rised a complain and on the 3rd attempt the debit card was delivered to him. With the debit card he can access the Online Banking.

Meanwhile due to the shortcomings (despite the fact the issue isn't his responsibility) - Fred provided a service fee refund.

Fred was still willing to take action for the Business Account but as mike400 advised the banker to pause the process of Business Account opening and to not communicate any longer with Fred about his case - Fred was taking it as far as mike400 was willing to take it.

Lost about $20k in profits due to having the funds stuck at the bank for months (wanted to invest them into Total Stock Market ETF).

Lost hours of my time trying to get the banker move his a*s and actually help me. This all was on top of many other problems and broken promises...

I'm super pissed and I'm currently working on other cash out solutions...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a really interested in hearing what Fred actually could oppose to the situation.
Hearing that the timing are too stretched, banksters are stupid retard, etc this is certainly unpleasant, but could be expected.
At same time the situation that final goal with cashout are even not unreachable puts all the service on the same line with bunch of providers who are sell words not result.

I told @mike400 already on the phone that even when we are getting deformed for things we can't control like international debit card delivery from the bank - I can't comment on this public to not reveal sensibel privacy related things of him.

Of course it's not the fully truth but anyway we keep working on this it's just like not really motivating to work far beyond what we charge and then getting deformed as a return.

@mike400
Which of your statements is Fred's fault?

International requirements and structures are constantly changing, especially if you want to offer the creme de la creme of setups like Fred (Visa, retail banking, company, 0% tax, 0% accounting).
Fortunately, Fred tries to find an adaptation to each change and is not no longer reachable like other providers.

Fred,
1. Why if the company was opened in winter, you started with business account opening from June only?
As I understand, your main concern of money flow is with making business income, that could be followed to personal income.
Delay with opening account from February to June just stopped all flow for almost half of year, but as I remember from advertise you mentioned much faster process.

2. It seems that you actually have at least 1 months of cashout service interruption, but don't mentioned this here, continued saying all is ok promoting your service. Hm...

Even if mike are at some point are incorrect, I am as a potential client of your service I start to think if in reality everything you are promote are easy and straightforward or no so easy.
It's actually first and simple steps of all the flow.
We even don't speak about using these funds in future, with compliance with banks in UAE and aboard and other things that could rise some flags with particular flow.

Fred,
1. Why if the company was opened in winter, you started with business account opening from June only?
As I understand, your main concern of money flow is with making business income, that could be followed to personal income.
Delay with opening account from February to June just stopped all flow for almost half of year, but as I remember from advertise you mentioned much faster process.

2. It seems that you actually have at least 1 months of cashout service interruption, but don't mentioned this here, continued saying all is ok promoting your service. Hm...

Even if mike are at some point are incorrect, I am as a potential client of your service I start to think if in reality everything you are promote are easy and straightforward or no so easy.
We even don't speak about using these funds in future, with compliance with banks in UAE and aboard and other things that could rise some flags with particular flow.
I'm a customer of Fred and honestly he's been fast with me so far. We proceeded with the bank process right after the company formation.

Fred,
We did started once his Residence Visa and Emirates ID was processed - ENBD as a the biggest banks by assets has min. Deposit requirements - the min. deposit was deposited by first week of June from @mike400 - it took the banker 2-3 weeks to process the applications means collecting all docs and mention everything in a way he can make sure the compliance will understand things - now the application is processed and with the compliance. The compliance has responding timeframes and once they are overdue the banker can make a complaint and re-submit the case to another compliance officer - in case it's necessary.

That's the reality how it's working today and I'm thankful to work with reliable bankers that all are peace of mind people and keep dealing with all this headache.
One of several channel - this channel went back like it was before.
There is no need to mention something that is not even necessary when the end result keeps the same - it's even like @mike400 was informed about the channel is working back to normal even before he did write the comment - it's just deforming for not having patience.

The things are easy you just need to undertsand how the things are working and when things are under process they are under process and you need to have patience.

So I will see your character and your mentality and advise based on this I will advise the bank.

And if it turns out that there is a lack of basic understanding of things like having patience when a case is with a compliance then we can't even work together - otherwise it will end up like here.

Again I met today the banker to invite him to a lunch to keep him working on @mike400 case even when he is spaming him every day with several message without any understanding about everybody is just a human and wants to be threated in a good way - thought he undertsands it but when I have seen his comment 30 minutes later I know he didnt.

Reactions: John Spectre
I check the forum from time to time and have used Fred services few months ago. Would like to chime in and give my version since I use the same bank.

I have transferred 6 figures to the bank (I reckon with the same banker) no issues there.
I have received my card and now waiting a credit card.
I can move and use my money freely.

In my experience two things might have happened to Mike package

Make sure you explain the banker how the mail system in your country works (how its divided in provinces and such). It can be difficult to fill in everything correctly when shipping to certain european countries.

Also I got a call from the express company when the package landed in my country because they needed to identify me (ID number and confirm full name) since its a international package.

I am very grateful the banker did ship the card to me and managed everything. If I was in such a big urge and couldn't wait more why not take a plane and take the card in person? Sometimes you need to move to solve YOUR problems.

About the service being down, Fred was always cristal clear about everything when asked and did came with a solution. Can confirm since I used it just last week.

All in all I am pretty happy with Fred work, he is proactive , can be easily reached and really likes what he does.

Also the bankers I have worked with are very understanding and work side by side with you to find a solution to any issue. To be honest there is no one offering something similar to Fred for this price tag. Time will tell for sure but I expect big things from him and his team.

Reactions: spacely
Hey everyone, I am a customer of Fred's. I was in Dubai a month ago after the company was set up to create my residence visa. After that was done, I applied for a company bank account. I received the company bank details now. Everything went smoothly - he managed the entire process. I think this was the easiest bank account opening in the world.

Ok, I think that @Fred is an honest service provider (until proven otherwise) and from what I read most of the issues seems to happen with the compliance department in the banks, which means that the bank is having some sort of problems regarding @mike400 "source of funds". So I will wait for the updates before making any judgments.

That being said, there is something that f*****g irks me and I can't help it!
what's with the new accounts that's being made and only post positive reviews in this thread? like even if they are legit, that's just sketchy AF.

Like @0x1b creating his account on the 15th of july and only have one post and this post is a positive review of @Fred.

Also @DutyFree has a new account that was registered on june 23, and he only made three posts where he surprisingly only posted good reviews of @Fred in these posts.

and last but not least, we have @angltrust who created a new account at Jun 27 and he has two posts where he also surprisingly only posted positive reviews of @Fred in these posts.

I'm not saying that these are fake accounts or anything, it's just extremely sketchy that's all, so I want the admin @Admin or one of the moderators to chime in and take a closer look at these accounts @Martin Everson @Sols.

on the opposite side, we have @JackAlabama who is an active user with an old account who posted a positive review of @Fred, so it seems like some old members in this form tried @Fred service and they were satisfied with it, and that's the kind of review that I want to hear, not reviews from new accounts that only posts positive reviews for @Fred and haven't contributed in any shape or form to this forum at all.

So from my overall research, I would say that @Fred is legit based on what we have seen so far, but I don't like the new accounts that's popping out and only post positive reviews for him, and one of them said that he was invited by @Fred to post his review, so it's plausible that the guy that said that wasn't a member but decided to join to post the review per fred's request, but I want to give @Fred and advice, and tell you that this does more harm than good, and it might sway people away from your services even if these reviews/claims are legitimate, they just look sketchy and it very well could make you lose some credibility points, so it's better to ask for reviews from old members in this form that were pleased with your service like @JackAlabama for example as this will boost your credibility even more.

Good like to you @Fred and to everyone that's doing business with you, and to @mike400 I hope that you sort your issues soon.

Cheers!

Hi @MiddleEuroAsia,

yes you are right about what you say but I can't influent how the user use there account.

If you look a little bit behind its not sketchy at all because the clients that opt for a service are not the ones that are talking around for months.

The OP for example asks since months about our service instead of picking the phone and calling me.

You are Dubai based so let's get in touch sit together and you make your own impression.

I will send today 2 more clients we opened account with Mashreq and ENBD within yesterday and today.

@Sols , @Admin and @Martin Everson can easily see that all are different users.

@MiddleEuroAsia let me know about a personal meet up in Dubai thu&¤#

Reactions: Spinat
DLS Dubai Review

So let me preface this by saying yes this is a new account, I do have a long standing account here but don't want to use it to write a review for OPSEC reasons. It's not sketchy, so please don't read too much into it. It should not be a surprise that people using Fred's service want to keep a low profile, it's pretty obvious in fact.

This is a 100% legit review after dealing with Fred for the past few months.

I had been looking at setting up an overseas business account for quite a while before finding Fred, scouring all the forums and doing months of research. One thing that became blatantly obvious is that things are constantly changing and I often spent a lot of time going down one route only to find it was a dead end or information was outdated and could have cost me a lot of money or worse. After numerous frustrating attempts on my own I decided to use a professional and chose to go with Fred.

Being a highly skeptical person I entered our dealings with a lot of care, looking for the gotcha or the scam along the way which didn't materialize. Once we began to know each other I gradually became more comfortable with Fred, he has a real in-depth knowledge of how things work in Dubai and believe me they are complicated. If you're thinking of doing this yourself stop right now and reconsider, there are so many pitfalls and curve balls that you will be pulling your hair out with frustration and likely lose a lot of money, far more than the cost of his service. It's like navigating a minefield without a metal detector or climbing Everest without a Sherpa, seriously don't do it.

Even with Fred's depth of local knowledge and contacts things were still frustrating at times, setting up a business and opening a business bank account in Dubai is like hitting a moving target, add in the Covid travel restrictions and you are in for many hurdles along the way. From the time we started to the time I flew out to Dubai things had already changed and we had to rethink things as we went along. I can honestly say without Fred's help I would have gotten nowhere with this.

It pains me to see people bashing Fred on here, he is a genuinely nice guy trying to help his clients. The delays we faced were not due to him or his service. How people can blame him for bank delays or banks not sending cards out correctly is beyond me. When it was time to open a bank account Fred warned me that one of the options would be a sea of compliance requests and delays but still gave me the option to go for that if I wanted, maybe people should heed his warnings.

I have nothing but praise for the service I received, we were hitting problems from day one and Fred handled them all professionally and with aplomb, maybe people don't realize the patience required to undertake something like this, you will need patience and it will be tested but rest assured Fred does everything he can to make the right things happen, as he did for me.

10/10 Would use again (and I will)

I can confirm that there is no user who has the same data and who has posted in this thread.

In addition, I can say that we have only experienced positively in our collaboration with DLS Dubai. Likewise, we have not received a single report of anything negative about their service. And believe me, I'm No.1 who gets to know things when things go wrong, people do not hold back.

Latest Threads