Our valued sponsor

DLS-Dubai.com (Fred) - Reviews

Fred,
1. Why if the company was opened in winter, you started with business account opening from June only?
As I understand, your main concern of money flow is with making business income, that could be followed to personal income.
Delay with opening account from February to June just stopped all flow for almost half of year, but as I remember from advertise you mentioned much faster process.

2. It seems that you actually have at least 1 months of cashout service interruption, but don't mentioned this here, continued saying all is ok promoting your service. Hm...

Even if mike are at some point are incorrect, I am as a potential client of your service I start to think if in reality everything you are promote are easy and straightforward or no so easy.
It's actually first and simple steps of all the flow.
We even don't speak about using these funds in future, with compliance with banks in UAE and aboard and other things that could rise some flags with particular flow.
If you can travel freely, everything can be done fast and it is pretty easy.
Incorp - Visa out of country - travel there - visa/id card - accounts opening (depending what you have and want).

For me so far it has been good. Stuff has been delivered to me as promised and Ive met other clients related to Fred personally who also had no complaints.
If hiccups arise, they have been dealt with swiftly and also changes of plans have been taken into account in my case.

The overall process is also more bureaucratic than one would think, it is not like just paying for Thai Elite visa for example. I also like to add that Ive met people who used other service providers and quite a few of them were not as happy with what they got.
So with a few months of looking back now on the whole situation/process, I would use Freds services again and I also kept recommending it to others.

Thank's for all the positive feedback!

It means a lot to me and I will go for everyone of you for sure the extra mile in the future if it is required at some point.

I'm really thankful that each one of you took the time to make a review as it's not your call - you paid for a service and we delivered it - no liability for doing any review but you followed my request and did one.

That's exactly the point and it's always the same.

If you pay for a service and you received what you were looking for - you are happy and call it a day.

So basically close to all positive reviews are because I asked the client once the business account is open to make a quick review so that other people looking into the Dubai Setup can perfectly track from the outside the whole process and ETA of the Business Account etc.

But then again people bashing - it's not transparent enough, why are user accounts not used frequently and so on and in the same time everybody is looking for 100% privacy so I'm already thankful that some people take 30 minutes to write a review even when it's reducing there own privacy just because they know it's a passion service and comes from heart.

Everybody that is serious about should schedules a personal Zoom Call with me or books a flight to Dubai and we sit down together on the table.

Talker keeps talking - mover keeps moving

Reactions: troubled soul
Hi @MiddleEuroAsia,

yes you are right about what you say but I can't influent how the user use there account.

If you look a little bit behind its not sketchy at all because the clients that opt for a service are not the ones that are talking around for months.

The OP for example asks since months about our service instead of picking the phone and calling me.

You are Dubai based so let's get in touch sit together and you make your own impression.

I will send today 2 more clients we opened account with Mashreq and ENBD within yesterday and today.

@Sols , @Admin and @Martin Everson can easily see that all are different users.

@MiddleEuroAsia let me know about a personal meet up in Dubai thu&¤#
Right now I'm in Egypt and I've been here for a hot minute for business related stuff, specially in the new administrative capital, a s**t ton of work is being done and there are lots of opportunities specially in the real estate market and I'm here for it (it kinda of reminds me of Dubai during 2004-2006 era). back to topic, when I go back to Dubai, we can see if we could work on something together, why not? :)

Reactions: Fred
Right now I'm in Egypt and I've been here for a hot minute for business related stuff, specially in the new administrative capital, a s**t ton of work is being done and there are lots of opportunities specially in the real estate market and I'm here for it (it kinda of reminds me of Dubai during 2004-2006 era). back to topic, when I go back to Dubai, we can see if we could work on something together, why not? :)
Sounds great - ping me once you are back in town

After reading this, @mike400 I had the same needs like you and everything is working fine. I got onboarded in May (Personal Account), moved 6 figures without problem, even got confronted with an EMI closing down their service due to things Fred was not in control of (China situation). Fred immediately reacted and provided me a different cashout solution. He - in the end - helped me way beyond for what I ordered. Fred has even provided me an alternative solution in case of another crack down - my system is just getting stronger now. International requirements are in constant change and we need to adopt to this. For all I know Fred, he is trying hard to make things possible. For everything he is not in direct control of, you just have to have a little patience.

Short review of Fred's services:

Dubai company - done.
Personal bank account in UAE fast and easy - done.
Business bank account - pending - banking for a free zone company takes longer.
Assistance in opening CIM Bank account as Dubai resident - done.

All good so far, I moved mid 6 figures to ENBD, next step will be changing my Visa in the future.

Had a short meeting with him while in Dubai, he knows well how local things work and he's a good guy.

Thanks Fred, looking forward meeting you again.

I think my case has been the hardest for both parties as I'm COMPLETELY invisible in my home country and many other reasons but we have successfully opened everything in Dubai with the most powerful banks.

I met @Fred in his office in May and he explained everything, then I decided to go ahead and paid the amount the same day and after a week I received the company documents and applied for the e-visa.

After 2 weeks I went back to Dubai and did the VIP medical test + EID application through his really experienced P.R.O and not like some who are not able to do anything. I received the medical test result after 25 min and the EID after 5/6 days. After that I received all the original documents of my company. Therefore we submitted the business application to the bank and I left Dubai.

After several declines of the business application we received the approval hap¤#"(2.5/3 months later. It was really hard for my case). 1 week later I flew back to Dubai, had a visit from the banker in the mainland office arranged by @Fred and after 1 day business account were opened. The same day I had the meeting with the banker for personal account and he magically opened it after 1 day. I also ordered a credit card where I have no foreign currency transaction fees.

I will provide updates once all debit and credit cards are in my hands and tested the crypto cash out system.

Last edited:
I think my case has been the hardest for both parties as I'm COMPLETELY invisible in my home country and many other reasons but we have successfully opened everything in Dubai with the most powerful banks.

I met @Fred in his office in May and he explained everything, then I decided to go ahead and paid the amount the same day and after a week I received the company documents and applied for the e-visa.

After 2 weeks I went back to Dubai and did the VIP medical test + EID application through his really experienced P.R.O and not like some who are not able to do anything. I received the medical test result after 25 min and the EID after 5/6 days. After that I received all the original documents of my company. Therefore we submitted the business application to the bank and I left Dubai.

After several declines of the business application we received the approval hap¤#"(2.5/3 months later. It was really hard for my case). 1 week later I flew back to Dubai, had a visit from the banker in the mainland office arranged by @Fred and after 1 day business account were opened. The same day I had the meeting with the banker for personal account and he magically opened it after 1 day. I also ordered a credit card where I have no foreign currency transaction fees.

I will provide updates once all debit and credit cards are in my hands and tested the crypto cash out system.
Yep, that sounds great and has been similar to my experience as well. The business bank account is of course the hardest part but it will be done eventually.

From a UAE bank? What's the name of the card? (and the bank if you can share)

There are not many cards without foreign currency fees in the UAE.

This is one of them:

There's also ENDB's dnata World Card:

Of course you would still have to check the exchange rate they give you.

Reactions: BlueMist
There are not many cards without foreign currency fees in the UAE.

This is one of them:
It’s one of the best credit cards in the UAE. The fx rates are 0% and the rates are directly from MasterCard which adds 1% in fx fees. Also this card can save a nice chunk of money if you fly business, there is 20% discount on flights bookings via Cleartrip.ae (capped at AED 5000 per booking). In addition any hotel that you can prepay on hotels.com using this card will automatically save you unlimited 20%. I had more than AED 10,000 savings per booking in some expensive hotels e.g. in Maldives.

It’s one of the best credit cards in the UAE. The fx rates are 0% and the rates are directly from MasterCard which adds 1% in fx fees. Also this card can save a nice chunk of money if you fly business, there is 20% discount on flights bookings via Cleartrip.ae (capped at AED 5000 per booking).
Hi BlueMist, have you tested the card and got just 1% worse rate than the market fx rate? That would be great cause for other UAE banks it's 2-3% (real fx loss). (Plus there's another 0.4-0.5% fee for USD/EUR to AED conversion, as the cards can only be linked to AED account)

And for business class you can upgrade with purchased miles and save even more (at least for Emirates), but I think you can only purchase 100k miles per year..

Hi BlueMist, have you tested the card and got just 1% worse rate than the market fx rate? That would be great cause for other UAE banks it's 2-3% (real fx loss). (Plus there's another 0.4-0.5% fee for USD/EUR to AED conversion, as the cards can only be linked to AED account)

And for business class you can upgrade with purchased miles and save even more (at least for Emirates), but I think you can only purchase 100k miles per year..
Yes, tried and tested many times. 1% total loss. E.g. USD to AED is settled at 3.71. Unfortunately they cut earning TouchPoints on FX spend, supermarkets etc. The card earns 2TP for each AED spent locally (effective 1.20%).

One thing about people who are calling out Fred are failing to realize that his team is really small. I've noticed he's on Whatsapp sometimes until 4am Dubai time, not exactly someone who's laying back and not caring.

Also another thing I'm learning the hard way is the Arab way so to speak. This is something he can't do anything about. You're not opening a Swiss bank account with Switzerland people let's just say it that way. And there's a lot of bureaucracy that can't be controlled by him or his team.

But let me say this in closing, he's German and he's doing things the German way lol (proper, fast as he can, on time even if it's probably taking a toll on his health). When I arrived, it was very fast to get the visa. His driver and I would add right hand man was at 7:30 sharp in front of my place then Smart service, check-up, etc. Bank account meeting asap.

The only problem I have is entirely out of their hands. And, tbh, he's more pissed off about it than I am.

One thing about people who are calling out Fred are failing to realize that his team is really small. I've noticed he's on Whatsapp sometimes until 4am Dubai time, not exactly someone who's laying back and not caring.

Also another thing I'm learning the hard way is the Arab way so to speak. This is something he can't do anything about. You're not opening a Swiss bank account with Switzerland people let's just say it that way. And there's a lot of bureaucracy that can't be controlled by him or his team.

But let me say this in closing, he's German and he's doing things the German way lol (proper, fast as he can, on time even if it's probably taking a toll on his health). When I arrived, it was very fast to get the visa. His driver and I would add right hand man was at 7:30 sharp in front of my place then Smart service, check-up, etc. Bank account meeting asap.

The only problem I have is entirely out of their hands. And, tbh, he's more pissed off about it than I am.
Opening Swiss bank accounts in 2021 as non resident/citizen and with no relation to that country is not how it once was and can be a similar excessive endevour than many other places, same goes for business accounts. Also most probably you will not get the top educated experienced private banker ensuring smooth sailing but some lowly paid immigrant worker shuffling papers. Unless of course you get introduced and are willing to deposit a 8digit figure with the bank.

Guys, if you want to discuss a different service i.e. the card itself then you will have to open a new thread.

Reactions: Fred and 0x1b

Thanks for the honest feedback.

As you know we are dealing with personal data of people and so our staff in the field as well as in the back office has to be trustful and proofed - this is something very hard to find in Dubai as it's literally a shark tank. So we have to keep the operation small to not have any leaks or hacks (most people value this as they got leaked in the past with other companies in other jurisdictions)

Privacy is the origin of this forum and we take it as far as it is possible and I'm sure every single client appreciates it.

BUT

The most important fact is that we care about getting you Business Banking done and well this is a mission nowadays especially if you take it serious with a whatever it takes attitude.
Because of how things are nowadays - no commercial service provider can you provide really any banking service like we do as I see it as a hobby and don't count the hours behind it.

So our main work is to compensate shortcomings when things are changing on the bureaucracy side and the bank side.

And sometimes things are changing that fast that we by ourselves need some hours to adopt them - to then implement the changes and work either with or around it.

DLS DUBAI REVIEW #2 (delayed)

Months back I visited Frederik and had our bank meeting, 3-4 weeks afterwards we received our welcome letter (attached).

First they open my private banking, after that my business accounts got opened a couple of weeks afterwards.

I had no problems throughout the process, I can only recommend DLS Dubai.

business dls.png

Reactions: jjrapy and khinkali