DLS Dubai - Client Review
We found DLS (and Fred) by recommendation in an offshore business
Slack channel. We are were highly dubious about the various suppliers since many seem like scammers or fronts, we found Fred to be no BS, German style, specific and straight to the point. We have successfully (and fairly painlessly) acquired the following within 3-4 weeks.
1. Free zone company setup in Dubai
1. UAE Residence Visa and ID - 3 years validity, need to enter every 6 months or stay 6 months (weather is great in the winter)
2. UAE Bank
Accounts - Business and Personal
Things to note that will help you streamline the process :
1. Listen to Fred's advice on the general process, he has worked out the least BS way to get things done through trial and error - this is invaluable.
2. Choose the premium medical, it will save you a lot of time and stress.
3. Fred's man on the ground will drive you to all appointments - he is very capable and a real character, follow his lead, he will try and smooth your day as much as he can.
4. The residence process is fairly simple and quick. Entry Permit > Arrival > Medical > Typing Centre > Immigration
Centre. Don't forget to have valid PCR less than 48 hrs old or they wont let you in (doesn't say on the website) and don't wear shorts or beach wear (it will piss them off)
5. Banking - now its safe to say banks aren't exactly stellar
so expect some slowness and weird quirks here :
a) Use Fred's recommends they are slow (by European standards) and probably overworked but will get s**t done.
b) Be able to demonstrate 6 month's bank statements both personal and business (you can use your previous no UAE business details as your a new entity here)
c) Go and get a company stamp it will help with admin requests in the banking process (yes they love stamps here)
The main thing is HAVE SOME PATIENCE remember - your moving to a new culture, a new way of working and there will be red tape and a few hoops. Try to be calm. This isn't Kansas Dorothy!
Funny Fact : Almost all business is done via Whatsapp - get a local number at the airport
Recommend you allow 5-6 weeks in the country as a minimum to get everything complete but with some chill time as well and not be worried about dates.
Fred was contactable at all times but defo needs to take more breaks! Will definitely recommend to others.