Our valued sponsor

DLS-Dubai.com (Fred) - Reviews

That's not true, I was following your advice to the letter (at least for the first 5 months after which I gave up).
You withdrawed the agreed amount with the banker when your business application was in the final stage and even told the banker to not share with me any updates any longer otherwise you file a complaint with the bank - as you see you are alone with your opinion - that's fine we can't satisfied anybody but maybe you think about your attitude when it's working for everybody unless for you - at least I would then think about myself.

Anyway - no matter what @Kol019201 will tell you the main difference is that he is patient and friendly and you are not.

We can help with everything until the client turns against us - what you did.

In the end you received everything including your debit card unless the ENBD Business Account because you withdrawed the agreed min. balance - that's it and is exactly what @Kol019201 was willing to do.

Reactions: Donsted
I think my case has been the hardest for both parties as I'm COMPLETELY invisible in my home country and many other reasons but we have successfully opened everything in Dubai with the most powerful banks.

I met @Fred in his office in May and he explained everything, then I decided to go ahead and paid the amount the same day and after a week I received the company documents and applied for the e-visa.

After 2 weeks I went back to Dubai and did the VIP medical test + EID application through his really experienced P.R.O and not like some who are not able to do anything. I received the medical test result after 25 min and the EID after 5/6 days. After that I received all the original documents of my company. Therefore we submitted the business application to the bank and I left Dubai.

After several declines of the business application we received the approval hap¤#"(2.5/3 months later. It was really hard for my case). 1 week later I flew back to Dubai, had a visit from the banker in the mainland office arranged by @Fred and after 1 day business account were opened. The same day I had the meeting with the banker for personal account and he magically opened it after 1 day. I also ordered a credit card where I have no foreign currency transaction fees.

I will provide updates once all debit and credit cards are in my hands and tested the crypto cash out system.

I'm here to update my review. After some inconsistencies the schema works well. Received the credit card without fx fees and cashed out some USD from crypto

**Top Service! Angefangen bei Fred, der immer erreichbar ist - sogar bis spät in die Nacht.**

German:
Hallo zusammen,

mein Name ist Alex und wie folgt berichte ich von meiner persönlichen Erfahrung mit Fred und der DLS-Dubai. Wir (mein Geschäftspartner und ich) waren wohn- und steueransässig auf Zypern und wollten aufgrund der Steuervorteile nach Dubai auswandern.

Als wir in Dubai angekommen sind, wurden wir am nächsten Tag abgeholt und es ging sofort los mit dem medical-test, der Beantragung der Emirates ID sowie mit der Ausstellung des E-Visums.

Ich bin froh, dass ich mich für DLS-Dubai entschieden habe.

Fred und sein gesamtes Team sind fachlich sehr versiert. Die Firmengründung für unsere Firma (2 Shareholders) wurden innerhalb von nur 21 (!) Tagen komplett erledigt. Darunter die Eröffnung von 2 privaten Bankkonten, 1 Geschäftskonto, die Gründung der Firma sowie die Ausstellung der Emirates ID für beide Shareholder und die Ausstellung des E-Visums.

Am Ende der 21 Tage konnten wir entspannt wieder zurück fliegen und hatten alle Papiere in der Tasche.

Absolut premium für mich war die intensive und persönliche 1:1 Beratung. Woanders wird man da vermutlich an Mitarbeiter delegiert. Fred ist dabei total professionell und hilfsbereit, auch in Bezug auf andere Fragen.

Ich kann die DLS-Dubai weiterempfehlen und stehe bei Fragen jederzeit zur Verfügung.

____

** Top service! Starting with Fred, who is always available - even until late at night. **

English:
Hello everyone,

my name is Alex and as follows I will tell you about my personal experience with Fred and DLS-Dubai. We (my business partner and I) were residents in Cyprus (Europe) and wanted to emigrate to Dubai because of the tax advantages.

When we arrived in Dubai, we were picked up the next day and immediately started with the medical test, the application for the Emirates ID and the issuing of the e-Visa.

I am glad that I chose DLS-Dubai.

Fred and his entire team are very knowledgeable. The company formation for our company (2 shareholders) was completed within only 21 (!) Days. Including the opening of 2 private bank accounts, 1 business account, the establishment of the company as well as the issuance of the Emirates ID for both shareholders and the issuance of the e-Visa.

At the end of the 21 days we were able to fly back relaxed and had all the papers with us

The intensive and personal 1:1 advice was absolutely premium for us. In other companys you will probably be delegated to employees. Fred is totally professional and helpful, also with other questions.

I can recommend DLS-Dubai and am available at any time if you have any questions.

Just a quick update to my review from August https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/dls-dubai-com-fred-reviews.34597/post-185110

So I can now also confirm that crypto to fiat cash out is working as advertised.

Reading through the posts in this thread it seems people think this is a quick and easy thing to set up and are disappointed when it takes a lot of time. It is NOT easy nor is it fast (7 months for me to get a working solution). It will take a lot of time and jumping through hoops, Fred will guide you all the way to a successful outcome but you will need godly amounts of patience, this is nothing to do with Fred who works tirelessly till everything is set up, the process is just slow and laborious.

Stick to the plan, be PATIENT and you will get the result you want.

Here's my review:

No business bank account opened after more than 5 months.

Well actually, 1 business EMI account opened, but they closed it after receiving 2 small wires because they didn't buy the "cashout scheme" (the compliance officer figured out it's bulls**t).

Opened a personal account, but cannot access funds on the account (6 digits) due to the banker (or somebody else from the bank) f*****g up international card delivery TWICE! The banker doesn't care, didn't help me and is very difficult to work with (had to send him FOUR whatsapp messages to explain a simple thing).

The card is meanwhile delivered to him and Fred as a service provider can't controll the International Card delivery by a bank to someone without any fixed place of stay and traveling frequently.

The banker rised a complain and on the 3rd attempt the debit card was delivered to him. With the debit card he can access the Online Banking.

Meanwhile due to the shortcomings (despite the fact the issue isn't his responsibility) - Fred provided a service fee refund.

Fred was still willing to take action for the Business Account but as mike400 advised the banker to pause the process of Business Account opening and to not communicate any longer with Fred about his case - Fred was taking it as far as mike400 was willing to take it.

Lost about $20k in profits due to having the funds stuck at the bank for months (wanted to invest them into Total Stock Market ETF).

Lost hours of my time trying to get the banker move his a*s and actually help me. This all was on top of many other problems and broken promises...

I'm super pissed and I'm currently working on other cash out solutions...
Hey, have you found a better cash out solution? Does anyone used before an OFFSHORE CITIZEN guy from the youtube? I would be grateful for any advice.

Hi @MiddleEuroAsia,

yes you are right about what you say but I can't influent how the user use there account.

If you look a little bit behind its not sketchy at all because the clients that opt for a service are not the ones that are talking around for months.

The OP for example asks since months about our service instead of picking the phone and calling me.

You are Dubai based so let's get in touch sit together and you make your own impression.

I will send today 2 more clients we opened account with Mashreq and ENBD within yesterday and today.

@Sols , @Admin and @Martin Everson can easily see that all are different users.

@MiddleEuroAsia let me know about a personal meet up in Dubai thu&¤#
I check the forum from time to time and have used Fred services few months ago. Would like to chime in and give my version since I use the same bank.

I have transferred 6 figures to the bank (I reckon with the same banker) no issues there.
I have received my card and now waiting a credit card.
I can move and use my money freely.

In my experience two things might have happened to Mike package

Make sure you explain the banker how the mail system in your country works (how its divided in provinces and such). It can be difficult to fill in everything correctly when shipping to certain european countries.

Also I got a call from the express company when the package landed in my country because they needed to identify me (ID number and confirm full name) since its a international package.

I am very grateful the banker did ship the card to me and managed everything. If I was in such a big urge and couldn't wait more why not take a plane and take the card in person? Sometimes you need to move to solve YOUR problems.

About the service being down, Fred was always cristal clear about everything when asked and did came with a solution. Can confirm since I used it just last week.

All in all I am pretty happy with Fred work, he is proactive , can be easily reached and really likes what he does.

Also the bankers I have worked with are very understanding and work side by side with you to find a solution to any issue. To be honest there is no one offering something similar to Fred for this price tag. Time will tell for sure but I expect big things from him and his team.
hey, all of this is for sending the card abroad right? so if you are in Dubai there will be no problem or delays like in the complaint above right?

hey, all of this complaint above is for sending the card abroad right? so if you are in Dubai there will be no problem or delays like in the complaint above right?

Last edited:
hey, all of this complaint above is for sending the card abroad right? so if you are in Dubai there will be no problem or delays like in the complaint above right?
Yes - that's right.

We even refunded him the service fee so he could fly business class to Dubai to collect the card - he didn't.

A week later after the complaints here - he received the debit card from the bank.

I feel sorry for guys like you that get the opportunity ruined because of such acting of people.

We even refunded him the service fee so he could fly business class to Dubai to collect the card - he didn't.

Yeah only AFTER I was complaining publicly and AFTER you doxed me here on this forum (posted my real name here).

A week later after the complaints here - he received the debit card from the bank.

This is another untrue statement from you. It wasn't a "week later", it was after much longer time and AFTER I spent literally hours on the phone trying to track the card because you or the banker couldn't provide any information where the card is, not even a tracking number..

Also you forgot to mention that you promised to me several times that you will personally pick up the card for me and will send it to me yourself - REMEMBER THAT???

Yeah only AFTER I was complaining publicly and AFTER you doxed me here on this forum (posted my real name here).

This is another untrue statement from you. It wasn't a "week later", it was after much longer time and AFTER I spent literally hours on the phone trying to track the card because you or the banker couldn't provide any information where the card is, not even a tracking number..

Also you forgot to mention that you promised to me several times that you will personally pick up the card for me and will send it to me yourself - REMEMBER THAT???
Mike that's bulls**t and we both know this - you called me and made me aware of the debit card delivery issue and 1-2hours later you start complaining here.

The debit card is confidential and can't be any longer picked up by someone else even with a PoA it's not possible any longer.

You have a lack of basic understanding of how things work in the banking industry - 1 year in banking is like 10 years.

Anyway this topic is discussed till the very end already several times and meanwhile everyone has understand that you are mad about waiting 2 months for international ENBD debit card delivery and you blame us as a CSP for this issue instead of just flying in and collecting it by yourself.

I don't know what happened in your case nor is it my biz but I have personally met quite a few of Freds clients in person as well and everyone got what they have been promised.

But the process and working environment is very challenging so hiccups and delays do and will happen especially in this crazily regulated banking sphere. What works today might not work tomorrow and what seems not to work may even very well do.

I was also affected by compliance traps personally (by intending doing smth more complicated than it needed to be) but it seems that literally everything can be resolved given enough patience and time. It helps to have a deep look and think who is actually working thru the provided docs and info in order to gauge the outcome.

Reactions: Donsted and Fred
DLS Dubai - Client Review

We found DLS (and Fred) by recommendation in an offshore business Slack channel. We are were highly dubious about the various suppliers since many seem like scammers or fronts, we found Fred to be no BS, German style, specific and straight to the point. We have successfully (and fairly painlessly) acquired the following within 3-4 weeks.

1. Free zone company setup in Dubai
1. UAE Residence Visa and ID - 3 years validity, need to enter every 6 months or stay 6 months (weather is great in the winter)
2. UAE Bank Accounts - Business and Personal

Things to note that will help you streamline the process :

1. Listen to Fred's advice on the general process, he has worked out the least BS way to get things done through trial and error - this is invaluable.
2. Choose the premium medical, it will save you a lot of time and stress.
3. Fred's man on the ground will drive you to all appointments - he is very capable and a real character, follow his lead, he will try and smooth your day as much as he can.
4. The residence process is fairly simple and quick. Entry Permit > Arrival > Medical > Typing Centre > Immigration Centre. Don't forget to have valid PCR less than 48 hrs old or they wont let you in (doesn't say on the website) and don't wear shorts or beach wear (it will piss them off)
5. Banking - now its safe to say banks aren't exactly stellar so expect some slowness and weird quirks here :

a) Use Fred's recommends they are slow (by European standards) and probably overworked but will get s**t done.
b) Be able to demonstrate 6 month's bank statements both personal and business (you can use your previous no UAE business details as your a new entity here)
c) Go and get a company stamp it will help with admin requests in the banking process (yes they love stamps here)

The main thing is HAVE SOME PATIENCE remember - your moving to a new culture, a new way of working and there will be red tape and a few hoops. Try to be calm. This isn't Kansas Dorothy!

Funny Fact : Almost all business is done via Whatsapp - get a local number at the airport

Recommend you allow 5-6 weeks in the country as a minimum to get everything complete but with some chill time as well and not be worried about dates.

Fred was contactable at all times but defo needs to take more breaks! Will definitely recommend to others.

Last edited:
DLS Dubai - Client Review

We found DLS (and Fred) by recommendation in an offshore business Slack channel. We are were highly dubious about the various suppliers since many seem like scammers or fronts, we found Fred to be no BS, German style, specific and straight to the point. We have successfully (and fairly painlessly) acquired the following within 3-4 weeks.

1. Free zone company setup in Dubai
1. UAE Residence Visa and ID - 3 years validity, need to enter every 6 months or stay 6 months (weather is great in the winter)
2. UAE Bank Accounts - Business and Personal

Things to note that will help you streamline the process :

1. Listen to Fred's advice on the general process, he has worked out the least BS way to get things done through trial and error - this is invaluable.
2. Choose the premium medical, it will save you a lot of time and stress.
3. Fred's man on the ground will drive you to all appointments - he is very capable and a real character, follow his lead, he will try and smooth your day as much as he can.
4. The residence process is fairly simple and quick. Entry Permit > Arrival > Medical > Typing Centre > Immigration Centre. Don't forget to have valid PCR less than 48 hrs old or they wont let you in (doesn't say on the website) and don't wear shorts or beach wear (it will piss them off)
5. Banking - now its safe to say banks aren't exactly stellar so expect some slowness and weird quirks here :

a) Use Fred's recommends they are slow (by European standards) and probably overworked but will get s**t done.
b) Be able to demonstrate 6 month's bank statements both personal and business (you can use your previous no UAE business details as your a new entity here)
c) Go and get a company stamp it will help with admin requests in the banking process (yes they love stamps here)

The main thing is HAVE SOME PATIENCE remember - your moving to a new culture, a new way of working and there will be red tape and a few hoops. Try to be calm. This isn't Kansas Dorothy!

Funny Fact : Almost all business is done via Whatsapp - get a local number at the airport

Recommend you allow 5-6 weeks in the country as a minimum to get everything complete but with some chill time as well and not be worried about dates.

Fred was contactable at all times but defo needs to take more breaks! Will definitely recommend to others.
Thanks Lee - appreciate it.

All the best for your new life in Dubai.

Want to start out with the fact that this was first encounter with offshore structuring so I have no frame of reference how this supposed to work or what to expect beforehand.

Found about DLS Dubai from this forum, and started the process straight away. After 1-2 weeks of business creation etc went to Dubai. You for sure need 2-4 weeks in-person at least as someone else already said.
Besides some hiccups which I only assume is growing pains and Fred being overworked, I have both business and personal bank accounts.

Couple points:
- If you actually plan to live long term in Dubai and have tenancy agreement, utility bills etc, this whole process can probably be done by yourself. Will it be as efficient? No, but it can be done. As I don't plan to stay in Dubai, Fred was essential for this.
- The "optional" health insurance which needs to be paid in cash would be good to be known beforehand in one of the documents.
- You might be left without passport for few days as its getting residency stamp, was a bit sketched out with that. Again, would had been nice to know beforehand.
- Banks and bankers can be a hit and miss, so patience is necessary. Compared to nice and sleek European EMIs, online banking interfaces are not the best.
- You do need local phone number, as everything happens via Whatsapp pretty much.
- Card deliveries are made by courier so you can arrange to collect them from collection point or direct them to whatever address needed (very nice).

Other than the few mishaps, Fred and the team delivered on the promises.

ty.png

Can anyone put light on this ?
If he is lying?
anyone have problem with setup???
He posted review on paid thread so it is remove. I take a screenshot and post here.

Thanks

View attachment 3417

If he is lying?
He posted review on paid thread so it is remove. I take a screenshot and post here.

Thanks
I never had problems with the setup and cashed out 500k+
Most of the money I transferred to private accounts already.
Nothing got ever frozen and had no problems at all with the setup.

He registered a new account her at OCT just to tell that his little criminal venture didn't worked out. There is no reputation on new accounts, there is no evidence what so ever that he is telling the truth.

This is as useful as Trustpilot.
View attachment 3417

If he is lying?

Thanks

View attachment 3417

If he is lying?

Thanks
I requested the deletion as it looks to be a fake review and when things doesn't work out much much more people would complain.

HOWEVER assuming it's a real review from a client and the Place of Living mentioned in this profile is the real one - there is ONE user where the KPI's can match - I went in touch with him already an wait his feedback - I don't think it's him because he just renewed his company 2 weeks ago and I NEVER have seen that someone didn't went first in touch with me.

LONG STORY SHORT:
Things becoming more and more complicated and even for me hard to support as it's REALLY TIME INTENSIVE - so I can imagine the one or other guy looks for the shortcut and doesn't do everything like I give on hand - would even say that's the majority of the guys - as you have LITERALLY left and right 1000 ways how to do it HOWEVER I can't take responsibility for every shady banker and method that pop's up along your way in Dubai - that'w why we are all fully grown and each of us should have own risk management in place.

It looks much better to let it stay and read your posts @Fred - I totally agree, there would be a bunch of negative reviews and complains about your service if you were that wrong with your services sold.

We have seen that a few years ago where, let's say so, this platform was used by scammers to make a quick $. I'm glad to see that we have so many honest provider of services around here, this include DLS - Dubai!

Reactions: Fred
I never had problems with the setup and cashed out 500k+
Most of the money I transferred to private accounts already.
Nothing got ever frozen and had no problems at all with the setup.
You mentioned in a previous message that Emirates NDB is charging you 200 AED/month roughly 650 USD/year to maintain an account with them.
Would you mind sharing your total cost (company formation/maintenance, visa and substance costs, banking fees including potential minimum money required to be parked in the bank, crypto cash out commissions, ...) in order to cash out these 500K+ (I assume USD)?... excluding personal travels to UAE and housing (unless mandatory for substance).

You mentioned in a previous message that Emirates NDB is charging you 200 AED/month roughly 650 USD/year to maintain an account with them.
Would you mind sharing your total cost (company formation/maintenance, visa and substance costs, banking fees including potential minimum money required to be parked in the bank, crypto cash out commissions, ...) in order to cash out these 500K+ (I assume USD)?... excluding personal travels to UAE and housing (unless mandatory for substance).

It seems @Kol019201 doesn't want/care to answer this question for some reasons...

@Fred maybe you could help answering it in details assuming you provided the service? (let's take the example of cashing out US$500K crypto)

Total costs transparency is a legitimate question, and as you can see not only me is interested to know, for anyone who tries with difficulty to assess if the UAE structure/solution worths the move moneywise.
Comprehensive costs answer will be much appreciated.

It seems @Kol019201 doesn't want/care to answer this question for some reasons...

@Fred maybe you could help answering it in details assuming you provided the service? (let's take the example of cashing out US$500K crypto)

Total costs transparency is a legitimate question, and as you can see not only me is interested to know, for anyone who tries with difficulty to assess if the UAE structure/solution worths the move moneywise.
Comprehensive costs answer will be much appreciated.
You are going off topic. To get answers you may stick to topic or open a new thread. Wonder why no MOD has brought this to your attention.

Latest Threads