Our valued sponsor

DMCC company setup with Astrolabs ?

That's usually the best idea. However Astrolabs can offer kind of one in all package including registered office (shared) space, PO Box and probably introduce you to a bank.
Yep, Astrolabs told me that they help with opening a corporate bank account with Emirates NBD.
Although what I heard from people that incorporate in UAE freezones is that opening a bank account is a total nightmare.

AstroLabs is not an agency it is all in one company setup solution but a little expensive also they only deal with IT companies. If you want a hassle-free and quick setup including bank account opening then AstroLabs is a good choice or you can deal with DMCC directly.

Yep, Astrolabs told me that they help with opening a corporate bank account with Emirates NBD.
Although what I heard from people that incorporate in UAE freezones is that opening a bank account is a total nightmare.
AstroLabs package includes an office leasing(they will give you a lease agreement) that's why you can open a bank account easier.

You can increase your chance %1-2 by using "bank introducer" that's all. Bank introducers just collect your documents and give to the bank, there is no magic. The compliance department of bank will decide your situation. I explained what is different with AstroLabs in my previous post.

You sure that "bank introduction" is really worth anything? Usually its just a list with bank contact information, maybe different with Astrolabs?
what can astrolabs do that the other introducers can't ?

Reactions: lory