Our valued sponsor

do banks check the documents from the governments that issued them ?

turbohd

Offshore Agent
Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in registering a company in Belize and opening a bank account also in Belize

I read that one needs to send a copy of a drivers license or passport

Can I send copy of voting card ? It is an official government ID

I want to know if the banks in Belize or other places check the documents to confirm if they are legit ?

I do not want to use my real name even if it says it is confidential, I want to sell devices for playing

pirate video games in xbox and nintendo ds consoles.

Do banks take the time for calling the lawyer or accountant or notary that issues the recommendation

letters ?

thanks

Rest assured the any real and trustable bank will check the documents they receive from you, so the utility bill and passport. There may be solutions where you don't need to provide such information but I doubt they are legit and even reliable on long term.

As I read from another thread here there is a minimum balance to be maintained by the few available banks in Belize (in the range of USD 1000 - 50.000) not sure if it really is what you are looking for.

keeping the balance is no problem, i can get real government issued id but with fake details, do you think the banks take the

time to find out about the applicant ?

do they spend money on international phone calls ?

i mean even myself in my own country trying to get someone from any government office to answer the phone is very

difficult, its easier to win the lottery than that

i have two choices

get the real government issued id with fake contact info

or get a real id from someone that its in jail for a long time

what do you think ?

Well, just stay away from our service using such documents. The banks we work with will check this also it is against our TOS. What you do on your own with other banks we don't care about at all. You may be lucky to find a bank that doesn't check such information. But most offshore banks will carefully check the documents submitted to them.

what if i use real info ?

ok

what if i use real contact info ? not my own

want to know if i can use voting card ID as form of ID to open bank account

it will have real contact info to confirm

thanks

turbohd said:
ok
what if i use real contact info ? not my own

want to know if i can use voting card ID as form of ID to open bank account

it will have real contact info to confirm

thanks
Is there a photo on this "Voting Card" ? I doubt there is but please clarify.

it has a photo

it is a real id issued from government office

I know someone that works there and they can give me a real one with picture and everything

it can be with fake information

or it can be with someones real information

thanks

what a nonsense !

All banks here in Belize require notarized copies of an applicants passport ! The proof of address is only to be done by an utility bill in your name or a notarized ID-card. The references, which need to be handed pover to the bank, will be checked by the banks and of course, must be in your real name. The banks want to avoid faked documentation. Furthermore, the banks want to have a shareholder statement (if your company is incorporated on bearer shares), stating the ownership of the company. Last but not least, every registered agent in Belize has to indeitfy his customer, so do the banks ("know-your-customer-principal").

There is no space in this system for your nonsense ! Check out Somalia Banks !!!

There is no space in this system for your nonsense ! Check out Somalia Banks !!!
Agree to that thumbups

will my drivers license work ?

It does not hurt to ask, that is what forums are for

Now you convinced me of not using fake documents.

I want to know if my drivers license or my federal voting card will work ? voting card is the official form of identification in my country

Is it true that secheylles is easier to open bank account than belize ?

Now that you read what my needs are, what do you recommend ?

I am just selling pirate video games accesories, is this a problem ?

Thanks

It does not hurt to ask, that is what forums are for
Agree, it is just such documents and most often the people using these docs. that spoil it for all others. I can give you a quick preview in the past history; For just 3 years ago (and before this time) it was possible to open a bank account in Cyprus within 1 - 2 business days with the only documents available being a passport and a utility bill. Sudden day, there came some smart people around providing false / fake documents and the bank found out, the different banks freeze more than 800 bank accounts opened for clients who provide such fake documents. From that day the banks in Cyprus required a BANK reference letter for all future application including notarized and apostilled documents additionally they now do a comprehensive investigation and research on the documents and information they receive. So where does it left all the honest people, you think? Was it all worth it?

Regardless what offshore jurisdiction you have your company incorporated then the most important is that ALL documetns come with Apostille and are notarized and reflect the current ownership.

"Pirate Video Games"? Please elaborate your business just to avoid any confusion :)

A Passport copy or valid driver license is required

I now got a valid drivers licence and utiliy bill, i paid the guy 400 dollars, he agrees to use his documents and sign papers and go to notary so everything is real and valid.

I want to sell devices and accesories to allow customers to play copied video games for xbox , nintendo wii, dsi, etc.... main customers are in usa and canada

I want to have merchant account to take credit card payments from usa and canada customers

Which country is it better for me to register the company and open the bank account ? I do no live in usa or canada, i live in mexico

i need to do this right away please help

thanks

Well to open a merchant account for such products sold, will be impossible! There was a guy around here on this and many other forums who offered a China Payment processing solution accepting all sort of business.. but seems they are not in business any longer, I think it was CTOPAY, they had as well many other names, be very careful. My best advise is to make use of e-wallets like Liberty Reserve, SafePay, Alertpay, Pecunix etc. they are the only who may accept such activity. These companies also don't care where your company is located i.e. Seychelles or Belize etc.

Bank account in Cyprus will as well also not work... for the company a Seychelles company may offer you the best privacy protection compared to Belize.

The several TIEA's, DTA's and similar information exchange programs Belize has signed and which the Seychelles don't have ;)

about the payment processors that allow these type of biz

I know someone that sells the same products and they have been in business for more than two years, they are using paymentasia , 95epay and theres another called austpay

they can forward payments to a personal account also, do not need to have a company.

they charge 5 % and hold 10 % for 6 months

about opening the bank account in seychelles, can i open a personal bank account without doing the company registration ?

can i open the bank account in sechelles using the valid drivers license ? or the federal voting card ?

can i receive payments from the HK payment processor to a personal account ?

thanks

A very good friend of mine opened a bank account in Cyprus with fake passport and utility bill! Everything worked perfectly fine. In the beginning he only transfered small amounts to / from the account to test that everything was working perfectly fine, the bank is USB bank in Cyprus, however, one after a 5 months they somehow find out it all was fake and shut down the account!!! So it is as Admin already mentioned a NO GO, he got his money from USB Bank, but still it didn't work.

turbohd said:
about opening the bank account in seychelles, can i open a personal bank account without doing the company registration ?
YES possible, but not advisable for privacy reasons.

can i open the bank account in sechelles using the valid drivers license ? or the federal voting card ?

My driver license worked perfectly fine.

can i receive payments from the HK payment processor to a personal account ?

Sure you can, ask the HK payment processor they may answer this question. I receive payments from customers worldwide.

thanks
Please see my comments above.

Latest Threads